Author Topic: The story is NOT "Biden Loses"--it is--"GOP seeks white minority rule  (Read 450 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member kpete (68,481 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216267256

Note to journalists: The story is NOT "Biden Loses"--it is--"GOP seeks white minority rule"

:whatever:

Star Member Walleye (10,952 posts)

1. They are so lazy and unoriginal "Biden loses" is the only thing they can think of

:loser:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: The story is NOT "Biden Loses"--it is--"GOP seeks white minority rule
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 08:29:56 AM »
They worry more about spin than a washing machine repair guy.

They don't talk about what they've done/accomplished, they just want to run January 6th videos, OH, but not ALL of them.  Just the cropped version of what they want you to think happened and how HUNDREDS of people were killed by armed insurrectionists.

Laughable.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 08:50:07 AM »
Meme Queen kpete "speaks". :rotf: But it is true that Brandon didn't lose. :rotf: Brandon, Kammie, Chuckles, and Pelosiroo ALL lost. :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 09:03:25 AM »
Reality check: Americans like their voter ID laws, and other security and transparency measures that make democratic elections possible.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 09:09:06 AM »
Reality check: Americans like their voter ID laws, and other security and transparency measures that make democratic elections possible.

The most recent election in which I could not vote with "voter ID" was CA's 1970 gubernatorial election ... because I wasn't old enough to vote. Getting a proper ID is not hard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 09:39:56 AM »
Response to kpete (Original post)Thu Jan 20, 2022, 09:26 AM
Lovie777 (2,535 posts)
3. Actually it is pissing off many Americans which anger is directed at the GQPs.

You ever realize that it appears polling outfits rarely poll GQPs.

It never occurred to the primitive that the reason for that is that Qanon is something that was mostly made up by leftists.  I wouldn't have heard of Qanon if it wasn't for the leftist media.  I remember hearing about a media interview with a Qanon person--they had to go to New Zealand or New Guinea, or some such, to find one.

The best way of preserving the right to vote is by letting any and all genuine registered people vote, but only once.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 09:55:05 AM »

The best way of preserving the right to vote is by letting any and all genuine registered people vote, but only once.

And they MUST be legal citizens of our country. 

Illegal aliens shouldn't be allowed to vote in any of our elections and that includes city dog catcher.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 09:55:58 AM »
Star Member kpete (68,481 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216267256

Note to journalists: The story is NOT "Biden Loses"--it is--"GOP seeks white minority rule"

so says the white self loathing elite from her secluded gate protected community and white self loathing college professor...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 09:58:03 AM »

And they MUST be legal citizens of our country. 

Illegal aliens shouldn't be allowed to vote in any of our elections and that includes city dog catcher.

KC
the left politicians and media keep trying to spin this that conservatives want to put up barriers that prevent certain people from voting when in reality what the conservatives want is to put up barriers to voter fraud so that everyone who is eligible to vote will not have their vote nullified by voter fraud.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 10:00:21 AM »

so says the white self loathing elite from her secluded gate protected community and white self loathing college professor...

I'm not sure if her new digs are a gated community, or merely are atop a hill with an unobstructed ocean view.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 10:32:20 AM »
the left politicians and media keep trying to spin this that conservatives want to put up barriers that prevent certain people from voting when in reality what the conservatives want is to put up barriers to voter fraud so that everyone who is eligible to vote will not have their vote nullified by voter fraud.

Yup!  Well said.

KC

*Stolen

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2022, 10:55:22 AM »
Hey DUmbass, Whites are the Majority... also more Americans identify as conservative. So suck a wet greasy turd out of my White male conservative B-hole.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2022, 11:12:22 AM »
Some quack from The Daily Beast tweeting. Who cares?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.