Author Topic: Latest Coronavirus Variant name skipped over "Xi" to appease Communist China  (Read 332 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Did You See What the Latest Wuhan Coronavirus Variant Was Supposed to Be Called?

While Dr. Anthony Fauci scares people to death over the latest version of Wuhan coronavirus, the World Health Organization is again protecting the Chinese Communist Party.

According to the order of naming virus variants, Xi was the next on the list. WHO skipped over it to protect Chinese President Xi Jinping.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/11/27/did-you-see-what-the-latest-wuhan-coronavirus-variant-was-supposed-to-be-called-n2599721
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

I saw one sheet for the WHO or CDC that didn't have "Xi", but "Ksi". Bowing to their  Chinese lords, I guess.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
I guess the Delta variant wasn't scaring enough people so they had to make up a new one.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I guess the Delta variant wasn't scaring enough people so they had to make up a new one.

If these variants keep going, I wonder what they'll do on their naming strategy after Omega considering that is the last letter in the Greek alphabet.  Of course when reciting the Greek alphabet in my fraternity, the last letter following Omega was "sir".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender