Author Topic: 10/28/21 Poll: Youngkin 53, McAwful 45 (Fox News Poll)  (Read 501 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
10/28/21 Poll: Youngkin 53, McAwful 45 (Fox News Poll)
« on: October 28, 2021, 05:40:35 PM »
Fox News Poll: Youngkin pulls ahead of McAuliffe among Virginia likely voters

Republican Glenn Youngkin has moved ahead of Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the Virginia governor’s race, less than a week before the election.

McAuliffe receives 45 percent to Youngkin’s 53 percent in a new Fox News survey of Virginia likely voters.  Youngkin’s eight-point advantage is outside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

That’s a big shift from two weeks ago, when McAuliffe was ahead by five, 51-46 percent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/youngkin-ahead-virginia-voters

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
Re: 10/28/21 Poll: Youngkin 53, McAwful 45 (Fox News Poll)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2021, 06:10:15 PM »
I normally wouldn't take a lot of stock in 1 poll vs. the aggregate. However VA went for the animated corpse by 10 points in 2020. So the fact that it's basically even or with Youngkin ahead, spells major trouble for the Dems.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2021, 07:06:41 PM »
I normally wouldn't take a lot of stock in 1 poll vs. the aggregate. However VA went for the animated corpse by 10 points in 2020. So the fact that it's basically even or with Youngkin ahead, spells major trouble for the Dems.

While I think it certainly could be an outlier, at least it wasn't funded by the Youngkin campaign where there likely would have been a bias.

Said in another thread on this race, I'm not too confident that McAwful will lose despite the heavy coverage.  Obviously I'd much prefer to send that jack-a*s packing to a highly paid gig raising $$$ for the Dems.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2021, 07:30:22 PM »
This is bad news.

They just spilled the beans to the Democrats about how many votes they have to conjure out of thin air so as to win.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2021, 07:49:13 PM »
This is bad news.

They just spilled the beans to the Democrats about how many votes they have to conjure out of thin air so as to win.

Actually, I wonder if the Dim'Rats might have sponsored this poll. After all, they need enough people coming out to the polls who believe that the Dominion Magical Vote Tabulator won't be overriding the actual vote count, to run cover for the Dim'Rat cheating operations.

If more people stayed  home because they knew the whole election was a farce, Dim'Rats wouldn't be able to run as many fraudulent ballots thru their Magic Tabulator of Ultimate Power.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2021, 09:19:12 PM »
Actually, I wonder if the Dim'Rats might have sponsored this poll. After all, they need enough people coming out to the polls who believe that the Dominion Magical Vote Tabulator won't be overriding the actual vote count, to run cover for the Dim'Rat cheating operations.

If more people stayed  home because they knew the whole election was a farce, Dim'Rats wouldn't be able to run as many fraudulent ballots thru their Magic Tabulator of Ultimate Power.

One thing I can guarantee about this race:  If Youngkin pulls the upset, McAwful will be fighting tooth and nail claiming voter fraud, disenfranchisement, the usual tropes of leftist lies.  And unlike when Republicans lose and fight an election result, the media will give McAwful the usual tongue bath and support his claims.

Trying to be optimistic, but don't live in Virginia and not certain of what the political atmosphere actually is outside of anecdotal items.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2021, 09:49:41 AM »
Interesting take on the "accidental" email sent to Fox News by the McAwful campaign asking if the Fox News story about how McAwful campaign hired Marc Elias, a notorious election lawyer who is not without taint, and whether the $53K+ retainer paid to Elias' new law firm was an admission that they'll likely lose the VA gubernatorial election and thus want to prepare to contest it, could be "killed."

Nick Arama gives the play-by-play and it ain't pretty for McAwful and his merry band of ****ups.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/10/29/mcauliffe-campaign-accidentally-sends-fox-an-email-revealing-effort-to-kill-their-story-n465617
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 09:59:00 AM »
The elephant in the room, Chelsea Clinton can wave bye-bye to McAuliffe as any kind of guiding influence to the Party if he gets shellacked here.  That's why I hope that Republican poll-watchers & volunteers are quadrupled this time.