Author Topic: This is Just Gross  (Read 635 times)

Offline Karin

This is Just Gross
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:42:10 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215888519

Star Member joetheman (1,229 posts)

I had three friends on FB with whom I grew up in a small PA town.
We all came from hard working families, poor but we didn't know how poor because not a lot of TV and no social media.
I was shocked and saddened to find out just how RW-racist, homophobic, and sexist they were...even the one woman among them. They all utterly despised Obama and posted very nasty, ugly sentiments and photos of him and Michelle. But they hated Hillary even more. So you know they were Trump lovers, anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, pro-guns, anti-govornment that wasn't run by Trump. I don't believe they really cared about abortion but they pretended to be strongly pro-life just to ow the libs.

Well, after months of protesting Biden's COVID efforts and plastering all kinds of false COVID info over FB, I am reporting that I just learned by going to their FB pages (I hadn't seen any FB posts from them lately so I assumed they had blocked me) that all three had died from COVID within weeks of each other. The End.

Star Member Ilsa (58,651 posts)

21. Most excellent! nt

Joinfortmill (3,294 posts)

57. Love this.

Star Member KS Toronado (4,197 posts)

68. What a waste of reQublicOn voters, not so sad.

Star Member BadGimp (3,692 posts)

20. Our Plan is working.

We just need more time.

And many many more like those.  Plus 197 DU Recs. 

Hey DUmmie, you have no idea what these people really died from.  You're all so old it could have been anything.  But you are loathsome and evil for posting a cheerleading thread about it. 

Offline SVPete

Re: This is Just Gross
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:53:06 PM »
Did any DU-member Cool-Story-Bro the stereotype-larded obviously-fictional pathetic :bouncy: ?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:43:10 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:31:43 PM »
Screenshots or it didn't happen.  They can take it over to reddit's Herman Cain Award and get the same responses as the DUmp. 

With the overuse and abuse of the words "racists, sexist, and homophobic" whenever they are used I always wonder if it's actual fill-in-the-blankism, or just not-towing-the-day's-party-lineism.  Like the "nasty, ugly sentiments" about Obama.  Were the posts just disagreeing with That Former Guy™, or something like pasting his head on a chimpanzee?  Did these supposed kung-flu victims talk about Hillary's horrible policy proposals, or suggest she had brought dishonor to her family and needed a traditional punishment?   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 02:39:52 PM »
Boilerplate traditional Bouncy tale that should be dismissed from even resembling the truth.  And after 20+ years, gullible DUmmies still believe everything they read.

An appropriate Beatles lyric comes to mind: "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see".  Perhaps that would be the motto for the DUmp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 03:02:07 PM »
And after 20+ years, gullible DUmmies still believe everything they read.

I'm more amazed by the ones who believe what they write.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 04:25:15 PM »
I'm more amazed by the ones who believe what they write.

:hi5:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 06:45:37 PM »
I would be surprised except for the fact that their protégés used to express the same responses when they noticed their Jewish acquaintances were missing.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 12:24:32 PM »
The DUmbasses in that thread would have been the "Good Germans" in 1930's Germany, worshiping the leadership who wished the same thing on the Jewish population of the Reich.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2021, 03:08:10 PM »
Response to NurseJackie (Reply #61)Fri Sep 24, 2021, 09:20 AM
Star Member Hugin (29,358 posts)
64. +1

I'm waiting for someone to find a monster variant brewing.

It should be called, Trump. He'd probably get a rush out of that.

This primitive is practically salivating, hoping for a deadly form of covid to come along.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2021, 03:40:00 PM »
Star Member Hugin (29,358 posts)
64. +1

I'm waiting for someone to find a monster variant brewing.

It should be called, Trump. He'd probably get a rush out of that.

This primitive is practically salivating, hoping for a deadly form of covid to come along.

Given the very low vax rate among US blacks, I'd love to see the reaction to that post were it re-posted in DU's AfAm forum.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2021, 04:01:59 PM »
I fail to understand the Anti-vax thing.. They seem to forget that Operation Warpspeed is the reason there are any vaccines to begin with..

Courtesy of The Trump Administration

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2021, 05:08:54 PM »
I fail to understand the Anti-vax thing.. They seem to forget that Operation Warpspeed is the reason there are any vaccines to begin with..

Selective memory. A year ago Dem-DU orthodoxy was that the Trump Vaccines were unsafe and probably ineffective. Now Dem-DU orthodoxy is vax me plus boosters ad infinitum.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2021, 05:28:42 PM »

And the dems were the ones who promoted skepticism of those vaccines, an attitude that seems to have shifted the instant Joe Biden took office, while Trump promoted the vaccines, as he had every incentive to do.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2021, 07:59:16 PM »

Politically motivated medicine is the problem. People shouldn't be looking to the government to save them. This was a knee jerk reaction to a situation that had near daily changes in policy which made it very clear that nobody really knew what was going on(and arguably still dont). A real medicine takes at least a decade to be tested and trialed properly, not a couple of months. Drug companies should never be shielded from litigation, this only goes to show that there is a lack of confidence in the product. I had kungflu over a weekend and only had the runs, a sore back and a little sinus thing. I am now blessed with real antibodies that could actually help people,  especially those who got the vaccine in the first place
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)