Author Topic: VIDEO: Remember when CNN Spread DISINFORMATION About Hunter Biden's Laptop?  (Read 329 times)

Offline pjcomix

In October 2020, CNN desperately spread DISINFORMATION about the authenticity of Hunter Biden's laptop. They didn't even bother to check into the veracity of the story published by the New York Post beyond checking their own "intelligence community" that had a vested interest in seeing the removal of President Donald Trump from office.

We have yet to hear apologies from CNN despite one of Politico's correspondents verifying in a book that the Hunter Biden laptop story was definitely NOT Russian disinformation. All of the disinformation in this case came from social media which tried to bury the story and from the mainstream media, led by CNN, which pushed DISINFORMATION about the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Thus far there has been no comment on this Hunter Biden laptop update from CNN journalist and reporter Christiane Amanpour who has  "followed the facts."In October 2020, CNN desperately spread DISINFORMATION about the authenticity of Hunter Biden's laptop. They didn't even bother to check into the veracity of the story published by the New York Post beyond checking their own "intelligence community" that had a vested interest in seeing the removal of President Donald Trump from office.

We have yet to hear apologies from CNN despite one of Politico's correspondents verifying in a book that the Hunter Biden laptop story was definitely NOT Russian disinformation. All of the disinformation in this case came from social media which tried to bury the story and from the mainstream media, led by CNN, which pushed DISINFORMATION about the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Thus far there has been no comment on this Hunter Biden laptop update from CNN journalist and reporter Christiane Amanpour who has  "followed the facts."

https://youtu.be/axT-RrMAd6Q

Offline Delmar

Re: VIDEO: Remember when CNN Spread DISINFORMATION About Hunter Biden's Laptop?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 10:39:18 AM »
Those journalists and the way they're just so stupid and biased too, falling for any preposterous story the intelligence community feeds them is a sight to behold.

I often hear people talk about how the movie Blazing Saddles could never get made now, in this day and age.  But I think that things are even worse than that.  I was watching the movie The Bourne Identity the other day and it occurred to me that that movie probably wouldn't be made anymore because Hollywood leftists wouldn't make a movie that portrayed so many people in their beloved intelligence community as a bunch of corrupt lying murderous schemers.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 11:17:44 AM »
Those journalists and the way they're just so stupid and biased too, falling for any preposterous story the intelligence community feeds them is a sight to behold.

I often hear people talk about how the movie Blazing Saddles could never get made now, in this day and age.  But I think that things are even worse than that.  I was watching the movie The Bourne Identity the other day and it occurred to me that that movie probably wouldn't be made anymore because Hollywood leftists wouldn't make a movie that portrayed so many people in their beloved intelligence community as a bunch of corrupt lying murderous schemers.

Ditto for "Enemy of the State" with Gene Hackman and Will Smith.  This movie and the Bourne series were really ahead of their times.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 12:07:09 PM »
No need to remember CNN lying; if their lips are moving, there's a good chance whatever they're saying is a lie.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 02:23:17 PM »
Red dawn( the real one)
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 03:05:02 PM »
There was a Dem Presidential candidate to protect.

That is all.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 03:42:44 PM »
Mr. Sassybritches vamping for the camera--a little beefcake for the ladies and any lurking primitives:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/enclosed-list-intel-fools-pushed-hunter-biden-russian-laptop-lie/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 04:27:40 PM »
When has cnn spread anything BUT misinformation and outright lies? :thatsright: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!