Author Topic: We live in a fascist state  (Read 861 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
We live in a fascist state
« on: September 17, 2021, 02:50:46 PM »
It’s not coming soon … it’s already here.

Justice for J6: Rally scheduled for Saturday. Expected to be small. Why? Fear. Fear of violent assault be BLM and Antifa. Fear that proportioned self defense will get them arrested while the BLM/Antifa thugs are given a pass by police. Fear of identification by the FBI followed up by harassment. While I sympathize with the protest, I would not attend even if I lived close to DC. Suppression of freedom of assembly under color of law … textbook fascism. PRAY FOR A PEACEFUL OUTCOME.

White House collaboration with Social Media to suppress discussion of November 3rd stolen election.

White House collaboration with Social Media to suppress discussion critical of vaccines, masks and mandates.

Press blackout of border crisis which is out of control.

Unconstitutional vaccine mandate on employers. It will take time to work through the courts. Meanwhile employers are coerced into compliance or face severe penalties.

Known and unknown politically targeted FBI investigations against political enemies of the regime.

Unspecified retaliation against state governors who exert states rights.

Ongoing political purge of our Armed Forces.

Motto of the Banana Republic:

IF EL JEFE SAYS IT ON TELEVISION, IT’S THE LAW.

Bill of Rights articles 1, 2, 4, 8, 9 and 10 are effectively dead. Haven’t read them in a while? … PLEASE RE-READ THEM TODAY.

Arizona election audit report expected to be made public Sept. 24. If this DOESN’T happen, the election investigations in all of the other states will collapse with the full co-operation of the establishment RINOs. I do not believe the Republic can survive this. The virus goalposts will continually be moved all the way to November 2024. Cheat by mail will be institutionalized by then.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline thundley4

Re: We live in a fascist state
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2021, 04:26:46 PM »
I'm worried about the part where banks have to report all accounts over $600 to the IRS. They have no need to know how much I have in any account. ****ing fascists.

They got away with cheating to win, so they plan to keep on violating civil rights.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2021, 05:00:42 PM »

They got away with cheating to win, so they plan to keep on violating civil rights.
Every single constitutional protection is under attack and will be removed.
UNLESS we remove the cheating, the Democrats will institute a bloody purge. Too many people remember freedom for them to stay in power otherwise.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2021, 05:51:53 PM »
I'm worried about the part where banks have to report all accounts over $600 to the IRS. They have no need to know how much I have in any account. ****ing fascists.

It's not what you have in the account that they're interested in. They're looking for reports of all transactions in those accounts: basically, they want to know what you're spending it on.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2021, 06:10:19 PM »
It's not what you have in the account that they're interested in. They're looking for reports of all transactions in those accounts: basically, they want to know what you're spending it on.

Knowing what and where you have accounts makes it easier to confiscate or freeze all of your assets.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2021, 11:33:17 PM »
Knowing what and where you have accounts makes it easier to confiscate or freeze all of your assets.
OBEY or they can destroy you at anytime. Perfect for the emerging fascist state.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2021, 12:05:08 AM »
OBEY or they can destroy you at anytime. Perfect for the emerging fascist state.

If they get this and a vax passport, they'll have closed the gap in the SocialCreditScore race with the ChiComs.  When Joe says we're gonna compete with China he means it.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2021, 06:30:55 PM »
If they get this and a vax passport, they'll have closed the gap in the SocialCreditScore race with the ChiComs.  When Joe says we're gonna compete with China he means it.

we are not going to compete, he already sold out to them along with a lot of major corporations.

If they want to raise corporate taxes they should tax companies working from china at 30%
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2021, 08:03:11 PM »
Patriots did not show up at the DC rally today having been warned it was a set up.
But the feds did show up as evidenced below.
Govt issued ray-bans (must have been a sale), same shorts and Walmart Tees. and note the ominous bulges in their pockets (They are NOT happy to see you).

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2021, 09:50:05 AM »
Patriots did not show up at the DC rally today having been warned it was a set up.
But the feds did show up as evidenced below.
Govt issued ray-bans (must have been a sale), same shorts and Walmart Tees. and note the ominous bulges in their pockets (They are NOT happy to see you).

The baseball legend Yogi Berra quote somewhat describes this non-event:

That restaurant is so busy that no one goes there anymore.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2021, 11:29:18 AM »
OTOH, if these weren't feds and really were members of some anti-Democrat/Communist militia, then the DUmmies would be shitting their Depends.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2021, 04:31:16 AM »
OTOH, if these weren't feds and really were members of some anti-Democrat/Communist militia, then the DUmmies would be shitting their Depends.

you can tell they're feds because their water bottles are chilled. Pelousy made sure of that.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.