Author Topic: VIDEO: Rabid Lowlights of TX Lt. Governor Candidate Matthew Dowd  (Read 258 times)

Offline pjcomix

Political strategist and media analyst Matthew Dowd has just announced his candidacy for Lieutenant Governor of Texas. As you can see, Dowds own words out of his mouth paints him as a complete nutcase without a chance in hell of winning that race. The fun part will be to see his inevitable mental deterioration from its current low spot as the campaign progresses. Oh, and don't worry, the DUmmie FUnnies will capture each and every one of Dowd's entertaining mental meltdowns on the campaign trail.

https://youtu.be/X4kpjmVxiKY

Offline Delmar

Re: VIDEO: Rabid Lowlights of TX Lt. Governor Candidate Matthew Dowd
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 09:47:24 AM »
That was funny when the disgraced liar Brian Williams said the words "after a lifetime in Republican politics" about Dowd.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: VIDEO: Rabid Lowlights of TX Lt. Governor Candidate Matthew Dowd
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 10:35:01 AM »
What a deluded hack. That was an affront to any intellectually honest person.

He makes reference to republicans/conservatives not wanting to do anything about guns, health care, or the death penalty. Again, the problem is not that we want to ignore gun violence or health care costs; it is that democrats don't like our solutions to those problems. The death penalty is used almost exclusively on... wait for it... people who kill.

Also, if we were to exclude the insane from our political discourse, then he and others from his side would be the first to go.