Author Topic: Seems that hate is stronger than self well-being. Cyrano  (Read 403 times)

Offline CC27

Seems that hate is stronger than self well-being. Cyrano
« on: September 14, 2021, 02:14:01 PM »
Cyrano (13,068 posts)

Seems that hate is stronger than self well-being

Many of us, myself included, think that Republican voters are infected with a disease called "stupid."

In reflecting on it, I've come to the conclusion that, although stupid may play a role, those voters are, for the most part, driven by hate. They hate blacks. They hate browns, They hate those who don't speak English. They hate Democrats. They hate non-"Christians." They hate every single human being who doesn't mirror their world-view, their biases, their beliefs and their fantasies. And they hate anyone who tells them to wear a mask or get vaccinated.

These are some seriously ****ed up people. They have suspended any beliefs they may have once had in medicine, self health, or any manner of their own well being. They have been convinced that the "highest calling in life" is to "Own the Libs."

Call it mass madness if you will, but I find it hard to grasp how any sane person can hold the mindset of these Republican bots. I'd like to say "**** 'em, but they are a danger to our freedoms, our country, and each and every one of us.

So what do we do about them? I really don't know. And what's more frightening is that our elected Democratic politicians seem to be as clueless as the rest of us as to how to end this era of insanity.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215854392

Lots of projection here. Cyrano and Nance have been on a nut case run lately.

Offline landofconfusion80

Re: Seems that hate is stronger than self well-being. Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2021, 02:29:39 PM »
Please please please say that you're sending us to re-education camps. We've been bad little proletariats
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 02:45:29 PM »
Cyrano (13,068 posts)

Seems that hate is stronger than self well-being

Many of us, myself included, think that Republican voters are infected with a disease called "stupid."  just because you think something doesn't mean it is true

In reflecting on it, I've come to the conclusion that, you have never met me.  How can you conclude anything about me? although stupid may play a role, those voters are, for the most part, driven by hate. They hate blacks. They hate browns, They hate those who don't speak English. They hate Democrats. They hate non-"Christians." They hate every single human being who doesn't mirror their world-view, their biases, their beliefs and their fantasies. And they hate anyone who tells them to wear a mask or get vaccinated. You paint a group of over 50 million voters who you have never met or talked to with a wide brush, yet you tell us things like not to judge all muslims as bad because of the actions of a few on 9/11. 

my comments in red
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 02:56:23 PM »
Once again we see the lefty mindset. Outside of his propaganda he has no idea of who his opponents are or what they think. This is why we can imitate a DUmmy and they have no clue how to imitate us.

Know your enemy. We win.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2021, 03:20:03 PM »
Cyrano’s insanity is at least marginally interesting and funny to read. I wish he’d do fewer of his crazy rants while making the quality better. However, coming from a complete fruitcake, it’s ok. But like Nadin, the same act can get old after a while.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2021, 03:45:29 PM »
Cyanose would be self-reflection-deficient in a room whose wall, floor, and ceiling were mirrors.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2021, 05:34:47 PM »
Once again we see the lefty mindset. Outside of his propaganda he has no idea of who his opponents are or what they think. This is why we can imitate a DUmmy and they have no clue how to imitate us.

Know your enemy. We win.
It was a short lived mole, but sure played the part well
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)