Author Topic: Biden to push on filibuster rule  (Read 564 times)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Biden to push on filibuster rule
« on: September 12, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »
Biden Plans to Attack Filibuster in Last-Ditch Effort to Pass Massive Voting Bill

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/12/biden-plans-to-attack-filibuster-in-last-ditch-effort-to-pass-massive-voting-bill/

This bill to nationalize cheat-by-mail voting is the most dangerous threat to the Republic.  Stolen elections in '22 and '24 will lead to violence.  Whichever side "wins", the Republic loses.  My money is on the newly purged military crushing the patriots. 
Two centrist Democrats, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), have publicly denounced changing or abolishing the filibuster. However, their votes are much needed if any substantial changes are to be made to pass the “For the People Act.”

The report continues:

In April, Manchin wrote in an op-ed that he would not support tweaking or abolishing the filibuster, which he described as a “critical tool” to protect the interests of small and rural states like his. Sinema, for her part, likes to point out how often Democrats used the filibuster when they were in the minority during Donald Trump’s presidency. The filibuster, she wrote in June, “compels moderation and helps protect the country from wild swings between opposing policy poles.”

I believe Manchin is holding out on his vote for top dollar.  The fate of the Republic seems to rest on the shoulders of the very liberal Kyrsten Sinema.  She has always marched to her own tune.  Please pray for her.

Sinema is the Senator from Arizona.  I believe it is of the upmost importance for the Maricopa forensic audit be released now and I mean right f***ing now.  Heaven help us if there is some legislative or judicial maneuver to slow walk this.  REMEMBER THE "ANY DAY NOW" DURHAM REPORT.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 09:21:44 PM by old dog 2 »
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: Biden to push on filibuster rule
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 03:16:50 AM »
My money is on the newly purged military crushing the patriots. 

My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 09:18:17 AM »
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2021, 01:05:14 PM »
So, what are we looking at here?

Looks like Afghanistan superimposed on a chunk of the U.S. Not entirely sure of the implication either, other than possibly the "Patriots" would become the U.S. equivalent of the Taliban (without the Islam crap, of course). If the shit hits the fan, the Patriots would go guerilla -- kinda like the Taliban did over the past 20 years.

But I'm guessing.  :stoner:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.