Author Topic: List of lawyers working together to fight mask and vaccine mandates  (Read 413 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: List of lawyers working together to fight mask and vaccine mandates
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 10:38:57 AM »
Somewhat off-topic, but a quick story.

Mrs E and I took our 14-year-old Australian shepherd to the vet a couple days ago. We were thinking it was pretty much the end for the dog, so we both went in case we had to put her down.

I absolutely refuse to wear a mask unless I have to -- on federal military reservations, thanks to Austin and his thugs, it's pretty much a requirement everywhere. I go as seldom as possible, but I have to go for medical care and to pick up prescriptions.

On the vet's office door, a sign was posted. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. So after the initial discussion at the front desk during which I wore no mask, I told Mrs. E in a normal tone of voice, "They apparently have a mask mandate. I'll wait in the car."

About 3 minutes after that, Mrs. E came out and said I didn't have to wear a mask and could enter. I did so and proceeded with the appointment.

The good news after this was the dog did not have to be put down. She's on new meds, which has brought her back. She's almost back to her old self, but at her age, she's feeling it.

Over the past year or so, at every opportunity, I bray about their dumbass mask mandates, and I make sure to single out the proprietor. The employee at the front desk is just doing his/her job and they don't deserve the wrath I insert in my conversations with those "proprietors."
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 02:23:27 AM »
Back on March 6th 2020 I saw KISS in Oakland. This was in the before times when nobody wore a mask and Covid was a worry. I found out that KISS Was going to be at the Shoreline Amphtheater in Mt. View California on September 10th (yesterday) so I said what the hell and got lawn seats for $60. I figured it would be a great way to bookend the pandemic. Just got back from a great show and it was like going to a concert before the WuFlu shut everything down. Nobody at the gate demanded I either wear a mask or show proof that I was fully vaccinated or any of the questions about symptoms. From what I observed it looked to me to be about a 25/75 mask/no mask ratio in the crowd. Nobody let their inner Karen/Chad out to demand people wear masks. Everyone there had a good time just listening to music and drinking overpriced adult beverages ($16 for a 24 ounce can of Twisted Tea? Really?). One thing that surprised me was the venue had gone totally cashless. Payment was made by credit card or a card you could put money into like a gift card. You could also order band merch on an app and not have to wait in line, just go to the pickup window when your order is ready.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 04:49:15 AM »
I've never been accosted by a Karen re: masks and if I were, my response would be to laugh at them, point my finger, and yell, "How ya doin', Karen?"
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.