Author Topic: How many tried to watch Frontline about America 20 years after 9-11 and just cou  (Read 599 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215833107
Hekate (70,977 posts)

How many tried to watch Frontline about America 20 years after 9-11 and just couldn't?

We had to turn it off after 20 minutes — not PBS’s fault.

The faces alone brought back the rage. My husband said of Dubya: “I forgot how stupid he looked!” Rumsfeld came on, and I said, “Rot in hell, you evil bastard!” A description of Cheney’s years-long paranoia, decades of a dark, dark worldview, brought similar remarks. Gitmo, ****ing Gitmo.

What did we do to ourselves? Somewhere in the bowels of Hell, bin Laden is mocking Rumsfeld. I wish Dick Cheney was with them.
So much hatred . . . Note that it's the Americans who are the object of the DUpipo's hatred, and not OBL.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Hekate (70,977 posts)

No outrage at the American lives lost to Islam?

**** YOU
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline SVPete

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215833107

Hekate (70,977 posts)

How many tried to watch Frontline about America 20 years after 9-11 and just couldn't?

We had to turn it off after 20 minutes — not PBS’s fault.

The faces alone brought back the rage. My husband said of Dubya: “I forgot how stupid he looked!” Rumsfeld came on, and I said, “Rot in hell, you evil bastard!” A description of Cheney’s years-long paranoia, decades of a dark, dark worldview, brought similar remarks. Gitmo, ****ing Gitmo.

What did we do to ourselves? Somewhere in the bowels of Hell, bin Laden is mocking Rumsfeld. I wish Dick Cheney was with them.

So much hatred . . . Note that it's the Americans who are the object of the DUpipo's hatred, and not OBL.

Did any DUpipo get around to mentioning the nearly 3,000 people killed by the terror-scum on 9/11? Or the many first-responders who suffer lingering injury from their rescue efforts? The families of those who died and of those injured?

Which came first in that thread, Troofer cinder-blocks-and-chicken-wire CT or recognition of the thousands killed and injured by the terror-scum?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:25:08 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Libs are going to be going apoplectic this Saturday and even further bat guano crazy.  Lots of denial of who the actual culprits were.  I'll be curious to see what that loon Ilhan Omar has to say.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

I'll be curious to see what that loon Ilhan Omar has to say.
"Some people. Did som'ting."

Offline 67 Rover

Hoping the abandoned American hostages on the runways in Afghanistan are not being setup for mass slaughter on Sept. 11.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Hoping the abandoned American hostages on the runways in Afghanistan are not being setup for mass slaughter on Sept. 11.

That is a scary possibility. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline freedumb2003b

Maybe a gorilla will throw eggs at her if she says it again.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.