Author Topic: So just got the news nobody wants. Bouncy  (Read 1422 times)

Online CC27

So just got the news nobody wants. Bouncy
« on: September 08, 2021, 10:13:30 AM »
WinstonSmith4740 (2,660 posts)

So just got the news nobody wants.

My cousin's wife just went on a ventilator. Here's the worst part. She's a damn nurse. But they live in Georgia, are hard core Trumpists, and never got vaxxed. It's breaking my heart because IT WAS PREVENTABLE, and obviously now it's too late for him to get vaxxed.

But now is not the time for recriminations, now is the time to support my family member. But I'm so pissed off I can hardly see. It's all so unnecessary. Do I have to mention how much I HATE TRUMP right now?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215833838

You got all the talking points in your bouncy! Congrats!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: So just got the news nobody wants. Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 11:01:53 AM »
Why the Trump hate?

It's his vaccine.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 11:08:09 AM »
Do I have to mention how much I HATE TRUMP right now?
still no blame for china's **** up on introducing this to the world...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 11:14:33 AM »

My cousin's wife just went on a ventilator. Here's the worst part. She's a damn nurse. But they live in Georgia, are hard core Trumpists, and never got vaxxed. It's breaking my heart because IT WAS PREVENTABLE, and obviously now it's too late for him to get vaxxed.

But now is not the time for recriminations, now is the time to support my family member. But I'm so pissed off I can hardly see. It's all so unnecessary. Do I have to mention how much I HATE TRUMP right now?

Yep, another crappy bouncy.  :whatever:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 11:21:06 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 11:18:38 AM »

Every day they say they don't care or are even glad unvaccinated people are dying, so this DUmmy is barking up the wrong tree.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 11:32:32 AM »
Why the Trump hate?

It's his vaccine.

All three vaccines currently used in the US were partly or entirely funded by Trump, in the development-testing-authorization-approval (Pfizer, currently) process-continuum. There is a fourth, Novavax's, for which Emergency Use Authorization may soon be requested that also received funding and a 100M dose conditional purchase contract. Trump's vaccines indeed!

Trump has also, multiple times, urged people to get vaccinated, contrary to the MSM's on-again--off-again false narrative.

If DUpipo didn't have their Bogey-Trump they would invent him. DUpipo need targets for their malice and hatred.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 01:26:36 PM »
Yep, another crappy bouncy.  :whatever:

The winston primitive's been caught lying before.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 01:33:45 PM »
Where's their threads on primitives dying from C19? They continually claim that the unvaccinated will infect even those who are vaccinated and many will die, but it's never any of them. Statistically impossible in such a sizable group.

Still waiting on the "Where's (DUer name) been? Haven't seen them in a while," only to find out they died of C19. Or the "Such and such DUer caught covid and the hospitals are so full they can't get a ventilator."

Until I see some dead DUmmie threads, I'm going out on a short limb here and saying they're lying.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 02:19:45 PM »
Where's their threads on primitives dying from C19? They continually claim that the unvaccinated will infect even those who are vaccinated and many will die, but it's never any of them. Statistically impossible in such a sizable group.

Still waiting on the "Where's (DUer name) been? Haven't seen them in a while," only to find out they died of C19. Or the "Such and such DUer caught covid and the hospitals are so full they can't get a ventilator."

Until I see some dead DUmmie threads, I'm going out on a short limb here and saying they're lying.

When those threads start popping up, it will likely be more lies, either for DU cred and/or with gofundme links attached. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 02:29:16 PM »

Well, if Omaha Steve is any example, then DUmbasses are unkillable. I mean how long did he claim he was on his last leg?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 02:34:38 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 03:23:51 PM »
Well, if Omaha Steve is any example, then DUmbasses are unkillable. I mean how long did he claim he was on his last leg?

He's still claiming it.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 03:28:25 PM »
Something just caught my eye in the DUmmie's :bouncy: :

:bouncy: s are more believable when you keep the gender of your pronouns consistent, :rotf: !

:loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 03:31:52 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 03:30:22 PM »
4.5hrs too late.  See my post above. :cheersmate:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 03:41:40 PM »
My daughter and her fiancé ran into someone I think must post at the DUmp very early this morning. I’m pissed and looking for vengeance.

The daughter and her fiancé both have COVID. Both have asthma. He started having respiratory issues early this morning. Neither are vaccinated, she’s almost over the illness.

They went to an urgent care facility and the “doctor” told her “IF he survives the ambulance ride to Houston, they’ll put him on a ventilator.”

He told her TWICE, he wasn’t going to make it.

My son who’s a paramedic got there as the ambulance got there. He knew the guys picking up the fiancé. Checked his vitals and he was FAR from needing a vent!!

The hospital in Houston called my daughter to get some information and she asked if her fiancé was going to make it and the guy was perplexed until she relayed the story. He was APPALLED she’d been told he wouldn’t make it. Told her “of course he could take a turn for the worse, but we’re FAR from talking death.”

I’m going to do whatever I can to get a medical license yanked, and I know some people who work for the state who can help that along.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 04:26:57 PM »

:bouncy: s are more believable when you keep the gender of your pronouns consistent, :rotf: !

:loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:  :rotf:  :loser:  :tongue:  :loser:

Gender so fluid it changes mid-sentence?  Just transitioned and winston forgot the right pronoun in his moment of grief? 

Doubtful. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 04:50:14 PM »
My daughter and her fiancé ran into someone I think must post at the DUmp very early this morning. I’m pissed and looking for vengeance.

The daughter and her fiancé both have COVID. Both have asthma. He started having respiratory issues early this morning. Neither are vaccinated, she’s almost over the illness.

They went to an urgent care facility and the “doctor” told her “IF he survives the ambulance ride to Houston, they’ll put him on a ventilator.”

My son who’s a paramedic got there as the ambulance got there. He knew the guys picking up the fiancé. Checked his vitals and he was FAR from needing a vent!!

The hospital in Houston called my daughter to get some information and she asked if her fiancé was going to make it and the guy was perplexed until she relayed the story. He was APPALLED she’d been told he wouldn’t make it. Told her “of course he could take a turn for the worse, but we’re FAR from talking death.”

I’m going to do whatever I can to get a medical license yanked, and I know some people who work for the state who can help that along.

KC

Wow.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 04:56:35 PM »

Wow.

Absolutely true story. I’ve been up since 2:30am and I’m not happy. I’m also like a dog on a bone.

This won’t end well for someone at that urgent care.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2021, 09:24:11 PM »

You got all the talking points in your bouncy! Congrats!

I'd have found it slightly more believable if DUmbshit had included details like the waiting room erupting in spontaneous waves of applause that an eee-vil Trump'tard had come down with a (soon to be) fatal case of the WuFlu.

Just sayin'...  :lmao: :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2021, 09:37:48 PM »
My sister is a wackjob, environmentalist, animal rights Trump hater.  She runs a non-profit dog rescue/shelter.  When I say non-profit, I mean and endless pit to throw money in until she declares bankruptcy again.  She keeps rescuing dogs (mostly from West Virginia and bring them up to VT.  Her latest property is courtesy of my father, who gave her $260K to buy this 15 acre piece of land that was already set up with kennels, fenced in areas, etc. This was after she got run out of another small VT town for running it out of her private residence. This was basically her entire inheritance in advance.  Well my father passed away in 2020 and her debt to the estate was over the $260K, because wasn't able to even pay interest. Sorry for long story.  To get to the point, I was talking to her on the phone the other day and everything was going OK, until Covid and vaccines came up.  At one point she said, I hope everybody unvaccinated dies because it will help out the environment.  When I mention that her three older brothers had not been jabbed yet, she went on like she didn't hear me.  She's sick beyond help.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2021, 11:14:54 PM »
He's still claiming it.

Are we sure he's really alive and not one of the Walking Dead? Being a DUmbass and a zombie with no free will are one and the same after all.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2021, 11:27:28 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 10:23:33 AM »
Gender so fluid it changes mid-sentence?  Just transitioned and winston forgot the right pronoun in his moment of grief? 

Doubtful.

Then again, guess the wife could have been ...

A trans-gender,   who knows?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2021, 11:18:47 AM »
Then again, guess the wife could have been ...

A trans-gender,   who knows?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Q: Why should the gender-fluid not work with computers?

A: They aren't binary. :rimshot:  :bolt:

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2021, 11:38:22 AM »
Hopefully they survive so this DUmmie can tell them how much he hates them across the Thanksgiving dinner table.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2021, 03:36:42 PM »

KC

Yank the license from his wallet nasally.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.