Author Topic: If you only click 1 Twatter link to watch 1 video today, let it be this one  (Read 506 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

his little white cap flying up off his head before he collapsed to the ground made me lol.

Does that make me a bad person?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Seriously, can anyone detail what's going on here?  I don't see any splatter, which could be due to low quality, but what exactly is he shooting and is he actually getting hit in the head, or is it some pressure that knocks off his hat?

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Seriously, can anyone detail what's going on here?  I don't see any splatter, which could be due to low quality, but what exactly is he shooting and is he actually getting hit in the head, or is it some pressure that knocks off his hat?

Gunshot wounds don't necessarily make a big spray every time. However, the video is distant and poor quality and probably downloaded and re-uploaded a few times.

Basically, he's fumbling around with a weapon whose parts and functions he has no familiarity. He did not unload and clear the weapon. He did not keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

He tucks the rifle between his knees for stability and, as he gropes around blindly on the lower receiver, proceeds to shoot himself through the lower palate through the top of his head.

I don't he survived.

1. Treat every gun as though it is loaded

2. Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire

3. Never point the muzzle at anything you are not willing to destroy

4. Know your target and what is behind it
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Natural Selection, improving the gene pool one jihadist at a time.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Gunshot wounds don't necessarily make a big spray every time. However, the video is distant and poor quality and probably downloaded and re-uploaded a few times.

Basically, he's fumbling around with a weapon whose parts and functions he has no familiarity. He did not unload and clear the weapon. He did not keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.

He tucks the rifle between his knees for stability and, as he gropes around blindly on the lower receiver, proceeds to shoot himself through the lower palate through the top of his head.

I don't he survived.

I like to review Darwin award recipients whenever I can, so your post dragged me to the appropriate button.

Yep. That guy is DEFINITELY a Darwin Award recipient, assuming he hasn't raped and impregnated some goat or 11-year-old girl.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

I don't he survived.

He definitely broke every gun safety rule in the book, and suffered the consequences.  What little I could see of the weapon, plus his complete ignorance of how it works (I'm sure he's well versed in evil Russian made full auto rifles) made me wonder if it's not some kind of non-lethal, crowd control weapon that is probably deadly that close to your head. 

Not one to celebrate any death, no matter how well deserved, but I'll laugh my butt off at stupid injuries people can walk away from (eventually). 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

Someone made him mad. :)