Author Topic: A few questions re Texas law ... NanceGreggs  (Read 359 times)

Offline CC27

A few questions re Texas law ... NanceGreggs
« on: September 08, 2021, 07:57:59 AM »
NanceGreggs (26,380 posts)

A few questions re Texas law ...

How many women will be seeking abortions when they're not even pregnant, strictly out of fear that they might be, and don't want to miss the six-week window of opportunity?

How many women will be seeking an unnecessary procedure simply because they want to 'play-it-safe, just-in-case'?

This would include not only rape victims, but any woman who is sexually active and doesn't want to risk an unwanted pregnancy going undetected before it's too late to abort.

Are women who don't want to be pregnant supposed to seek an abortion every time they have intercourse - because there's always the possibility that their method of birth control failed, and it's better to be safe than sorry?

How many abortion providers will be inundated by women fearful of an unwanted pregnancy, no matter how slim the chance of an actual pregnancy, while women who actually are pregnant can't get an appointment because that doctor's appointment book is full?

Have any of the whack-jobs who passed this bill even considered the impact of their state's healthcare system being overwhelmed by women having to be reassured by a doctor, repeatedly and on an ongoing basis, that they're NOT pregnant before their six weeks of opportunity have come and gone?

There are thousands of reasons why this law is a recipe for disaster. This is just one of them.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215833134

This keeps them up at night. So much fun!

Offline SVPete

Re: A few questions re Texas law ... NanceGreggs
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2021, 08:14:34 AM »
How does Nance suppress the "Hic!" at the end of every sentence when she posts? :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2021, 09:58:26 AM »
Talk about thermo nuclear STUPID!!! :thatsright: :mental: :mental: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2021, 10:48:29 AM »
Frasier Balzov (579 posts)
2. This begs a question.

Last edited Wed Sep 8, 2021, 05:17 AM - Edit history (1)
How early is a pregnancy detectable with certitude by a duly qualified medical practitioner?

Somehow I don't think it's ethical to perform an abortion procedure without verifying that it's indicated.

Star Member NanceGreggs (26,381 posts)
3. Exactly the point.

How many women will be seeking an unnecessary procedure - only to be told that the procedure they seek is unnecessary?

And how many hours of medical practitioners' time will be wasted explaining that?

I doubt that any ethical doctor will be performing abortions on women who aren't pregnant.

You seem to believe they will. Why?

How many people willing to execute babies for convenience are concerned about ethics? 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2021, 04:20:39 PM »
I take it she doesn't know how vaginas work.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."