Author Topic: Worst elected U.S. public elected official or appointee (September 2021 edition)  (Read 1276 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
After some other folks weigh in with their opinions, I'll explain why I put this poll up and my reason for my vote.  Could probably name several dozen "Worst People in the United States", but went with simplicity for this poll.

:popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Happy to have voted in this poll, Ralphie.

I chose Anthony S. Fauci, MD, NIAID Director ...

A lying-dangerous-research-Mad Scientist!

:edit: Haven't changed anything I wrote above, and wont !!!  :argh: ...

Still reading what Rand Paul said about him & his lying.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/07/rand-paul-says-fauci-lied-again-following-report-of-u-s-funding-gain-of-function-research/
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 08:19:07 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Not to quibble, but shouldn't the poll list people who are actually elected?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Not to quibble, but shouldn't the poll list people who are actually elected?

I'll elaborate soon.  But there are some truly awful people who are unelected in our country but hold major decision making roles, sometimes in government but also in the left wing media.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
I had to choose other.  I do not consider Biden or Harris to have been elected.  Fauci is unelected and appointed by an unelected person.

Can't make up my mind between Gov. Brian Kemp (R-GA) and Sec.State Brad Raffensperger (R-GA).

Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Worst elected U.S. public elected official or appointee

Only one??? There are so many frauds and con artists to choose from; Republican and Dim'Rat alike.

"I say we remote pilot the second drop ship down from the Sulaco, dust off, and nuke the entire [Beltway] from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Only one??? There are so many frauds and con artists to choose from; Republican and Dim'Rat alike.

^^^This.

So many to choose from. Pelousy, Cheney, Schumer, McConnell, Kinzinger, Sasse, Cuomo, Newsom, and the state governors/local mayors that have caved to BLM and antifa. The "Squad", most of the RINOs in the Senate and the House, but those RINOs are everywhere.

This list might be better if it were to be reconstructed in a positive way. Name the PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS who are honorable, ethical, and truly look after their constituents without usurping their freedoms. I guaran-damn-tee you that list will be shorter than Fauci is tall.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
This list might be better if it were to be reconstructed in a positive way. Name the PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS who are honorable, ethical, and truly look after their constituents without usurping their freedoms. I guaran-damn-tee you that list will be shorter than Fauci is tall.

Great idea.  Let's get some nominations then put together a poll (where you can vote for more than one).

Off the top of my head, I nominate Donald Trump, Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Rand Paul, MTG, Ron DeSantis and Ted Cruz.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Drafe Hoblin

To me 'worst' means intentionally-dangerous or incompetently-dangerous.   Dangerous to the individual 'state of mind' in which America exists, apart from the prairies, savannahs, mountains, forests, etc.

Hard to calculate which of those mentioned, is worse.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Great idea.  Let's get some nominations then put together a poll (where you can vote for more than one).

Off the top of my head, I nominate Donald Trump, Jim Jordan, Louie Gohmert, Rand Paul, MTG, Ron DeSantis and Ted Cruz.

I think that any politician worth his salt is gonna ruffle a few feathers, and I have no problem with that. To go along with that list, I'd include Crenshaw, Hawley, Boebert, and POSSIBLY (not sure) Scalise.

I would NOT include McCarthy under any circumstances. Lots of bloviating, very little action.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

I think that any politician worth his salt is gonna ruffle a few feathers, and I have no problem with that. To go along with that list, I'd include Crenshaw, Hawley, Boebert, and POSSIBLY (not sure) Scalise.

I would NOT include McCarthy under any circumstances. Lots of bloviating, very little action.

Senators Tom Cotton and John Kennedy as well.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

To me 'worst' means intentionally-dangerous or incompetently-dangerous.   Dangerous to the individual 'state of mind' in which America exists, apart from the prairies, savannahs, mountains, forests, etc.

Hard to calculate which of those mentioned, is worse.

It was an ambiguously basically push poll, because lots to chefs are contributing to ruin the soup that is our country.  Can almost guarantee that Joe or Kamala aren't running anything other than being the public face of the Susan Rice/Barack H./Valerie Jarrett class of smoke-filled backroom ones holding the levers.  This is proven daily, whenever Sleepy Joe says "The told me I'm not supposed to take questions".  Ostensibly he's running the country and he can't even take a half dozen questions from the boot-licking media?

Voted for Fauci, as he's just awful.  Based on the clips I hear frequently on a variety of radio shows, Lord Tony is on a dozen TV shows a day and keeps shifting goalposts on what's happening with the Chinese Wuhan virus.  He's using his UNELECTED power to dictate how our country is operating, along with that CDC woman (Wolensky, I believe).

We're never going to get to COVID/Wuhan zero, we have to learn to live with it.  Libs just want to control every aspect of our lives.

Offline thundley4

Can almost guarantee that Joe or Kamala aren't running anything other than being the public face of the Susan Rice/Barack H./Valerie Jarrett class of smoke-filled backroom ones holding the levers.

I don't for a minute believe Barry Soetoro is running anything but his cock holster. He was picked by someone way back when he ran for the Illinois senate.  Even then someone pulled the strings to help him get elected to the state senate. He was nothing more than a stuttering fool that could look good and read a teleprompter.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I don't for a minute believe Barry Soetoro is running anything but his cock holster. He was picked by someone way back when he ran for the Illinois senate.  Even then someone pulled the strings to help him get elected to the state senate. He was nothing more than a stuttering fool that could look good and read a teleprompter.

Agreed. He's just too ****ing lazy to do anything but occasionally appear in front of the cameras, preen, look pretty, and strut for Reggie Love.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Senators Tom Cotton and John Kennedy as well.

What have either of those two senators done besides run their mouths?

Serious question.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

What have either of those two senators done besides run their mouths?

Serious question.

Well, both are solid conservatives and effective speakers for conservative values and the party.  Are they both perfect?  Of course not.

In my little opinion, we need someone like those two and the aforementioned folks who are articulate.  Your mileage may vary.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
The who do you trust poll.

I'm going to start the poll in a day or so.  Here's a preliminary list:

President Donald Trump
Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL)
Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX)
Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD)
Gov. Mike Parson (R-MO)
A.G. Pam Bondi (R-FL)
A.G. Ken Paxton (R-TX)
Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK)
Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA)
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY)
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO)
Rep. Steve Scalise (R-LA)
Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX)
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH)
Rep. Louie Gomert (R-TX)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL)
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA)

I'm sure there are a few more to add.  I have doubts about several but I'd like to see what others think.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Well, both are solid conservatives and effective speakers for conservative values and the party.  Are they both perfect?  Of course not.

In my little opinion, we need someone like those two and the aforementioned folks who are articulate.  Your mileage may vary.

Don't get me wrong -- I especially enjoy Kennedy's ladling on the snark on the unfortunate idiots that are appearing before the committee in which he's a member. And there's no doubt that Cruz is a great speaker.

My issue probably lies within the fact that both of these guys are essentially powerless within the winner-take-all system that we have. Even a 50/50 tie yields powerlessness.

And, as we all know, committee appearances and testimonies in both Houses of Congress are nothing more than political theater. Cruz, especially, never passes up an opportunity to run his mouth -- not that what he says is bad or evil.

I'd just like the system actually **** up and allow what these two guys are braying about actually do what they preach. We have enough hot air. We need some f'n ACTION.

Offline freedumb2003b

The graph looks like it is flipping the bird.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Don't get me wrong -- I especially enjoy Kennedy's ladling on the snark on the unfortunate idiots that are appearing before the committee in which he's a member. And there's no doubt that Cruz is a great speaker.

My issue probably lies within the fact that both of these guys are essentially powerless within the winner-take-all system that we have. Even a 50/50 tie yields powerlessness.

And, as we all know, committee appearances and testimonies in both Houses of Congress are nothing more than political theater. Cruz, especially, never passes up an opportunity to run his mouth -- not that what he says is bad or evil.

I'd just like the system actually **** up and allow what these two guys are braying about actually do what they preach. We have enough hot air. We need some f'n ACTION.

It is still a worthy conversation, which Old Dog did in an another thread today.  Created this kind of silly poll to stimulate some discussion, which I personally think has done its job.  As long most conservatives agree on the big ideas, tinkering around the margins and having polite disagreements is certainly expected.  Our political philosophy is not to march in lock-step agreeing on damn near anything, like the Nazi Libs.