Author Topic: Biden voter-rejecting Florida diner forced to close due to popularity  (Read 652 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The butthurt woketards are upset, but it looks like Angie can't keep up with the demand. Outstanding!

The central Florida diner that announced it will not be serving anyone who still supports President Biden was temporarily forced to shutter on Wednesday after selling out of food.

Following the Kabul airport attack that killed 13 United States service members and almost 200 civilians late last month, DeBary Diner owner Angie Ugarte posted a sign in the DeBary, Florida, restaurant’s window informing those who “voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan” to take their “business elsewhere.”

After various news outlets wrote about the sign this week, Ugarte was met with an overwhelming crush of diners to the point that the business ran out of food and was forced to close.

“I’ve gotten so many people calling me from all over the world, from Europe, trying to purchase meals for veterans, which I still haven’t been able to organize,” Ugarte told the Daytona Beach News-Journal. “I think that the veterans will be fed for the rest of the year at the rate I’m getting donations.”

Supporters of Ugarte and her message came from across Florida to pose with the sign, including one woman who brought a Trump 2020 banner and refused to give her name to the News-Journal. “Hallelujah!” one woman shouted upon hearing that the business was closed due to overwhelming popularity.

She's apparently getting a lot of donations to feed veterans. Outstanding, and good for her and her community.

https://nypost.com/2021/09/03/biden-voter-rejecting-florida-diner-closed-due-to-popularity/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Biden voter-rejecting Florida diner forced to close due to popularity
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2021, 09:33:51 AM »
Amazing.  I love it.  -Just indicates the Dems will have-to cheat again to beat us.  Not enough voting-integrity has been restored beyond the posturing, it seems like. 

The parades, the rallies, the enthusiasm... getting 'beat' by someone who didn't campaign.  Oh well, like Al Davis said:  " Ya gotta believe... "

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2021, 10:48:50 AM »
-Just indicates the Dems will have-to cheat again to beat us.

and that's news because...?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 11:03:10 AM »
Since the subject popped up;

THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-got-caught-investigators-video-240-leftist-operatives-georgia-dumping-thousands-ballots-backpacks-drop-boxes-middle-night/
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2021, 12:33:20 PM »
Since the subject popped up;

THEY GOT CAUGHT! Investigators Have Video of 240 Leftist Operatives in Georgia Dumping Thousands of Ballots from Backpacks into Drop Boxes in Middle of the Night!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/breaking-got-caught-investigators-video-240-leftist-operatives-georgia-dumping-thousands-ballots-backpacks-drop-boxes-middle-night/
if legit, that illegal action probably gave the Senate majority to the democrat party
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2021, 08:07:18 PM »
if legit, that illegal action probably gave the Senate majority to the democrat party

Even more than putting #JoeTheFraud's sorry ass in the Oval Orifice, that was the intended result.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus