Author Topic: Christine has a nervous breakdown while fellow primitives stand idly by  (Read 820 times)

Offline Delmar

Fri Sep 3, 2021, 10:59 AM
Star Member malaise (234,705 posts)

These are the racist pigs ****er from Fux admires

https://www.dancehallmag.com/2021/09/02/news/raheem-sterling-dedicates-goal-to-friend-steffie-gegg-love-you-forever.html

Watch them pelt Raheem Sterling after he scored the first goal for England yesterday

Raheem dedicated the goal to his friend Stefie Gregg who died of Covid a few days ago here in Jamaica.
0 replies, 206 views
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215817250

Some Jamaican soccer player dedicated a goal he kicked during a soccer game to a friend of his who had died from the China virus.  Some fans of a Hungarian team got rowdy and that caused Christine to lose her shit and start spouting nonsense.   

These are the racist pigs ****er from Fux admires

What the hell does that even mean?  It doesn't matter since the other primitives couldn't care less.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Christine has a nervous breakdown while fellow primitives stand idly by
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 11:19:31 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215817250

Some Jamaican soccer player dedicated a goal he kicked during a soccer game to a friend of his who had died from the China virus.  Some fans of a Hungarian team got rowdy and that caused Christine to lose her shit and start spouting nonsense.   

1. Thanks for the explanation of what the bleep mal was blathering about.

2. Aren't rowdy fan behavior during soccer matches, racial epithets by players and fans during soccer matches, and riots after the matches all EuroLand-wide traditions? Why is mal surprised?

Clarity improvement
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:36:13 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 11:23:03 AM »
1. Thanks for the explanation of what the bleep mal was blathering about.

2. Aren't rowdy fan behavior, racial epithets by players and fans during soccer matches, and riots after the matches all EuroLand-wide traditions? Why is mal surprised?

Christine watches television for a living, so she's bound to be upset by one thing or another, especially to the extent that she follows odd sporting events played by people from obscure lands.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 02:44:46 PM »
So let me get this straight. A player on the English team, playing in Hungary, scores a goal 10 minutes into the second half. Then, after scoring said goal, the English player rips off his jersey in a celebration to his deceased friend. The Hungarian fans, no doubt drunk, take offense at this player from the visiting team celebrating this way and react as soccer fans usually do. So Christine then goes and blames the actions of the Hungarian fans on Fox?

I thought this was the norm for soccer. Then again I really don't know as every time I've tried to watch the game I've always fallen asleep due to boredom....it's great for curing insomnia though.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 03:16:05 PM »
It doesn't matter since the other primitives couldn't care less.

0 replies, 820 views
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 04:43:47 PM »
So let me get this straight. A player on the English team, playing in Hungary, scores a goal 10 minutes into the second half. Then, after scoring said goal, the English player rips off his jersey in a celebration to his deceased friend. The Hungarian fans, no doubt drunk, take offense at this player from the visiting team celebrating this way and react as soccer fans usually do. So Christine then goes and blames the actions of the Hungarian fans on Fox? 1

I thought this was the norm for soccer. Then again I really don't know as every time I've tried to watch the game I've always fallen asleep due to boredom....it's great for curing insomnia though. 2

1 Given the erratic grammar of mal's rant, she probably was drunk or deep into her :stoner: . O both. So connecting the Hungarian rowdies to Fox viewers made sense to her in her state of intoxication.

2 I attended a couple of soccer matches in the 1984 Olympic game, Brazil playing in both. The Brazilian fans were easily more entertaining than the soccer matches.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 07:34:49 PM »
1 Given the erratic grammar of mal's rant, she probably was drunk or deep into her :stoner: . O both. So connecting the Hungarian rowdies to Fox viewers made sense to her in her state of intoxication.

2 I attended a couple of soccer matches in the 1984 Olympic game, Brazil playing in both. The Brazilian fans were easily more entertaining than the soccer matches.
From what I've been told the beaches of Rio De Janero are the biggest party spot when Brazil is playing in the world cup.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 07:59:07 PM »
mal posted some 12 hours ago, still o replies, :rotf: . Maybe mal should have written her post in English instead of Bonglish, :rotf:  :tongue: .

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 08:16:07 PM »
mal posted some 12 hours ago, still o replies, :rotf: . Maybe mal should have written her post in English instead of Bonglish, :rotf:  :tongue: .

I knew I'd heard it somewhere before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf_IH3rj0hY
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 09:45:30 PM »

Brother, you need to go to a Black Hawks / Red Wings game once.
Dear Lord, the debauchery is off the chain. Well, it used to be at least. It was damn near dangerous. Those drunken bastards absolutely HATE each other.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2021, 07:51:14 AM »
I agree this is a worthless rant by Christine The Idiot.

I’m a big soccer fan and the reaction from the Hungarians had more to do with Sterling taking off his shirt in celebration. They had no idea why he did it.

If one so chose, you could look back at the recent Nations Cup final between the USA and Mexico to see the same reaction from the Mexican fans when the USA scored the winning goal. I don’t recall seeing Christine The Idiot creating a thread about those “racist pig f&$@ers that CNN and MSNBC admires”.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2021, 08:03:22 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2021, 10:58:18 AM »
Lady's team USA get into an issue awhile ago after one of the players took her shirt off. The consternation at DU for that would be an interesting comparison
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)