Author Topic: Pssst, GOP ...  (Read 523 times)

Offline SVPete

Pssst, GOP ...
« on: September 03, 2021, 09:13:18 AM »
Ah, a fresh soft brown nugget from DU's favorite resident Word Salad Spinner:

Pssst, GOP ...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215816135

Allow me to acquaint you with the bleedin' obvious.

Regardless of how many draconian laws you pass in hopes of distracting the public by stirring-up outrage, the investigation into the events of January 6th is still proceeding.

No matter how many of your whack-job representatives scream, yell, and make fools of themselves in public, the investigation into who among you were directly involved in precipitating and assisting in the January 6th insurrection is still going ahead.

No matter how hard you try to obstruct, malign, or delay the inevitable, the investigation into January 6th is going to expose those complicit in the attempted overthrow of our democracy.

Just as a side note, it has become increasingly apparent that in your fear of being revealed as traitors, you haven't really thought any of this through.

If you hoped to strike fear in women voters by demonstrating your willingness to curtail their rights, you have done so - and those women will be out in droves next November to vote against you in the midterms. Even Republicans who might otherwise have been elected will lose because sane voters will fear that those candidates will follow suit with what has happened in Texas in their own states.

Of course, the midterms are still more than a year away. How many Republican voters will be dead of Covid by then? How many children will have been buried by then? How many voters who trusted you will have realized that you were responsible for those deaths by refusing to put the appropriate life-saving mandates in place?

But first and foremost, how many Republicans will have been outed as conspirators who attempted to destroy our government in the time between now and next November?

I'll venture a guess. There will be quite a number of you - because no matter how much you kick and scream, the investigation into January 6th will be going full steam ahead until every last one of your party's traitors are exposed as being what they are.

And just for future reference, "Vote for the party that tried to destroy our democracy!" makes for a piss-poor campaign slogan.

:rotf: Ah, yes, the beloved, The lack of evidence of a conspiracy is evidence there was a conspiracy, "reasoning". :rotf:

:tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

Re: Pssst, GOP ...
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 09:31:08 AM »
Nance posted her word salad some 10 hours ago and just has 5 attagrrrrrrl replies plus one responsive "thank you" from her. :rotf: Not exactly tiring out the squirrels powering DU's server & disk farm, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 09:42:11 AM »
Pssst, morons at DU...

How many democrat voters already died of COVID because of the misguided policies of democratic party governors? Or rather, how many have died that we know of?

Also, the FBI has looked into the "attempt to overthrow our democracy"; they found nothing meaningful in the way of treasonous conspiracy.

And if people can forget Americans being left behind in Afghanistan, they aren't going to remember the Capitol riot, in which the only homicide was by security.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 09:44:59 AM »
Nance posted her word salad some 10 hours ago and just has 5 attagrrrrrrl replies plus one responsive "thank you" from her. :rotf: Not exactly tiring out the squirrels powering DU's server & disk farm, :rotf: .

Right.  She got lazy on this one.  She didn't use her usual repetitive rhetorical device--hitting the reader with the same phrase over and over again throughout the piece.  Not one "righteous rant Nance" in the replies.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 09:50:47 AM »
Right.  She got lazy on this one.  She didn't use her usual repetitive rhetorical device--hitting the reader with the same phrase over and over again throughout the piece.  Not one "righteous rant Nance" in the replies.

She didn't make it transparently, plainly, and pelluci(d)ly clear.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 11:21:36 AM »

I can't resist...

Quote from: Hilarious Delusional Moron Nance

Allow me to acquaint you with the bleedin' obvious. Anything that is 'obvious' to you is most assuredly not even a blip on the radar of a normal person.

Regardless of how many draconian laws you pass in hopes of distracting the public by stirring-up outrage, the investigation into the events of January 6th is still proceeding. Let's look at that another way: we will proceed on our agenda, irrespective of your collective obsession with the events of January 6. Has it occurred to you that we set up January 6 to give you a toy to play with while we press on with other business? Boy, are you stupid.

No matter how many of your whack-job representatives scream, yell, and make fools of themselves in public, the investigation into who among you were directly involved in precipitating and assisting in the January 6th insurrection is still going ahead. Nance, let me break it to you as gently as I can: NO ONE GIVES A **** ABOUT JANUARY 6. IT IS THE LEAST OF OUR TROUBLES AND PALES IN COMPARISON TO THE MAYHEM IN EVERY DEM CITY THAT STARTED BEFORE JANUARY 6 AND CONTINUES TO THIS DAY. If you think I'm just projecting fear, go out in the street and ask normal, everyday people if they give two shits about January 6. I don't even think the average person can manage ONE shit. NO ONE CARES.

No matter how hard you try to obstruct, malign, or delay the inevitable, the investigation into January 6th is going to expose those complicit in the attempted overthrow of our democracy. NARRATOR: No such thing has happened or will happen.

Just as a side note, it has become increasingly apparent that in your fear of being revealed as traitors, you haven't really thought any of this through.To the extent that NO ONE ****ING CARES, I am not sure that YOU'VE thought this through. People who broke the law on that day are being dealt with, and so far the penalties are pretty much farts in the wind. I think, for the sake of whatever remains of your sanity, you should move along. BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.

If you hoped to strike fear in women voters by demonstrating your willingness to curtail their rights, you have done so - and those women will be out in droves next November to vote against you in the midterms. Even Republicans who might otherwise have been elected will lose because sane voters will fear that those candidates will follow suit with what has happened in Texas in their own states. Recent history indicates otherwise. People do what they do, not what you imagine they'll do when you get angry.

Of course, the midterms are still more than a year away. How many Republican voters will be dead of Covid by then? How many children will have been buried by then? How many voters who trusted you will have realized that you were responsible for those deaths by refusing to put the appropriate life-saving mandates in place? I will give you $100 for each Texas child who dies of Covid, and you'll give me 10 cents for every child not killed by way of abortion in Texas. Deal?

But first and foremost, how many Republicans will have been outed as conspirators who attempted to destroy our government in the time between now and next November? Nance, the United States doesn't operate like a college girl's dormitory on a rainy Thursday night. No one cares.

I'll venture a guess. There will be quite a number of you - because no matter how much you kick and scream, the investigation into January 6th will be going full steam ahead until every last one of your party's traitors are exposed as being what they are. Tell you what: I'll give you a dollar for every Republican jailed over January 6, and you'll give me a penny for every black person killed at the hands of another black person in a city with a Dem mayor. Starting today. Deal? Didn't think so.

And just for future reference, "Vote for the party that tried to destroy our democracy!" makes for a piss-poor campaign slogan. Want a piss poor campaign slogan? How's this: BIDEN/HARRIS 2024

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 05:43:28 PM »
Democrats really want January 6 to BE SOMETHING, but sadly, for them, it isn't.  It is even more of a nothing burger than the Russian Collusion fantasy was.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 07:29:51 PM »
>Nancy, the pantless said:  Allow me to acquaint you with the bleedin' obvious.

Your insult of good Canadians is obvious...your idiocy is dim, loud and clear ...  Let me introduce you to the devil you ain't ready for ...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgnClrx8N2k