Author Topic: NY AG spied on pro-lifers  (Read 405 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
NY AG spied on pro-lifers
« on: September 03, 2021, 05:52:24 AM »
New York attorney general Letitia James's office deployed hidden cameras and undercover operatives against a pro-life Brooklyn pastor and his flock, but the year-long legal campaign hit a snag Thursday when a federal appeals court unanimously affirmed the protesters' right to gather.

James and her two Democratic predecessors have pursued various harassment charges against Rev. Kenneth Griepp and worshippers of his Brooklyn church since 2017, going so far as to pay for and install hidden security cameras at a local abortion clinic. The impressive array of taxpayer-funded surveillance equipment, however, did not impress jurists at the Second U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. The court unanimously affirmed a district court decision to dismiss James's bid for a preliminary injunction against the protesters because she "failed to establish a likelihood of success on the merits as to most claims."

https://freebeacon.com/courts/new-york-ag-snooped-on-pro-life-activists/
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: NY AG spied on pro-lifers
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 06:05:21 AM »
Too bad James didn't have the balls to put surveillance on Cuomo. She wants his gig real bad, so why not go after the rich and powerful rather than just some church members who happen to reject the idea of abortion?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: NY AG spied on pro-lifers
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 01:31:00 PM »
Too bad James didn't have the balls to put surveillance on Cuomo. She wants his gig real bad, so why not go after the rich and powerful rather than just some church members who happen to reject the idea of abortion?

The rich and powerful fight back and are formidable targets, The ones they pick are easily defeated because they done have power or $$ to fight them.
They are low hanging fruit.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!