Author Topic: Commie teacher gets recorded, DU reax  (Read 733 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Commie teacher gets recorded, DU reax
« on: September 02, 2021, 06:38:25 PM »
Beaverhausen (23,877 posts)

Project Veritas records Sacramento teacher discussing Antifa

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/education/article253897523.html

Sacramento school district threatened after far-right group films teacher discussing antifa

A Natomas Unified teacher and the school district are receiving threats of violence after the teacher was recorded in an undercover video talking about how he wants his students to become “revolutionaries.”

The Inderkum High School AP Government teacher is shown speaking with an unknown person in a cafe in a 12-minute video. The video was originally published by Project Veritas, a conservative activist group that often produces undercover and edited videos.

The district said in a letter to families on Wednesday it was moving to dismiss the teacher.

“As of today, this teacher was placed on paid leave because of his actions and choices in the classroom. Natomas Unified will be taking the legally required next steps to place the teacher on unpaid leave and fire the teacher,” the letter read.

The Sacramento Bee is not identifying the teacher because he has received threats and it is unclear whether he consented to be recorded by Project Veritas. California law requires that both parties of a conversation agree to be recorded.

steampunk (58 posts)

4. Teachers name is Gabriel Gipe and of course O'keefe edited the hell out of

His video. He doesn't deal in truth. Gipe wasn't recruiting high school kids for Antifa. Primarily because there is no organized Antifa. There are no membership dues, tee shirts (or orange bands like PB) There are small antifa related groups that band together for anti-demonstrations to resists the far right movements.

The teacher was encouraging students to “attend civics-related activities for extra credit”

Initech (89,097 posts)

7. Wouldn't this be considered stalking?

I mean if he's talking about it when he's not actually in class, couldn't he nail these creeps with a stalking charge? I would hope so. **** Project Vertias. :grr;

Stalking?

I think you're thinking of Michael Moore's "Roger and Me"

cadoman (134 posts)

10. not really fair at all to the teacher -- every teacher has opinions

I had conservative government teachers in high school and they would infuse their rhetoric into the teachings just like this person did. It was annoying but I survived.

All that matters is whether they are educating the kids and disagreeing respectfully when they disagree. Hopefully some of the teacher's kids tell us what was really going on. As others have said it's not possible for him to have pushed kids into ANTIFA because there is no formal ANTIFA organization. It literally only exists as a concept to stop fascism and we should be on board with that.

Also what is the punishment under California law for recording a private conversation w/out permission?

What if the teacher had said, "I have 180 days to turn them into evangelical Christians."

Yeah, I thought as much.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215814781
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: Commie teacher gets recorded, DU reax
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 07:25:42 PM »
 :rotf: DUpipo are swimming in the proverbial Egyptian River, and at least a couple of days behind the news. :rotf: The school district board saw the video and heard parents' testimony stating that Gipe had said the same thing in classes (guess how O'Keefe knew to check out this teacher out of the hundreds of teachers in the greater Sacramento area!). :hammer: Gipe is on paid leave while the district cans his tail-end. :hammer:

It's well past time for DUmmies to climb out of the proverbial Egyptian River and start howling about his firing and whining that he shouldn't have gotten caught. :tongue:  :popcorn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 08:27:23 PM »
It's well past time for DUmmies to climb out of the proverbial Egyptian River and start howling about his firing and whining that he shouldn't have gotten caught. :tongue:  :popcorn:

#BodyCameras

They've been miracle workers for restoring some level of honesty to police encounters; they'd work similar wonders if 80% - 90% of the rest of government employees were held to the same accountability standard.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 08:41:45 PM »
Well, look at those DUers. Acting like know-it-alls when they're being dipshits.

It's quite obvious that people participating in ANTIFA activities are not just some random people from the community. They are, in fact, organized cells/chapters/whatever the **** you want to call them. They are known to screen potential members (obviously, since they wouldn't want anyone ratting them out), and they clearly target people with a particular personality type and an inclination towards violence.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 10:38:32 PM »
The video was posted on the thread and it is way worse than the article suggests.  I can't believe this clown ever got hired as a teacher.  And not a single teacher or administrator looked at how he was decorating his classroom and the propaganda he was forcing on his students and shut it down.  This guy would be considered one of the loonier DUmmies and he's teaching history to children?  WTF!!!  I am so glad I never had to deal with any teacher this jacked up, either as a student or a parent, because it wouldn't have ended well.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2021, 07:53:44 AM »
I would venture a guess that Gabriel Gipe was for cancel culture before he was against it.

The video is very damning, and the parents at the school board meeting tore the board members a new asshole, as they should have. It was pointed out in that meeting that parents are forbidden from visiting the school which of course puts the onus on the administration to police these types of activities.

I’m torn on the idea of cameras in the classrooms. I’ve always been against being randomly watched, but if you’re not willing to allow parent audits, unannounced, there’s not much else you can do.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 08:32:12 AM »

I’m torn on the idea of cameras in the classrooms. I’ve always been against being randomly watched, but if you’re not willing to allow parent audits, unannounced, there’s not much else you can do.

I'm not.
It's simple enough. The teacher is who we want to watch, not the students. Camera at the side or above, pointing toward the teacher and materials being presented and open to anyone with a student in that class. All the parental stuff is online now and behind a login.
The presence of live cameras would put an end to this BS, or at least their hiding it.
the current review system is no different than commercial check rides where an authorized pilot rides along on one flight and grades employees... and all it does is prove that you CAN do the job, not that you are doing it when not under observation. It is sad that it's come to this, but having to share a free country with communist/democrats has unfortunately consequences.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2021, 08:35:34 AM »
Back to School Basics: Here Are the Best Recording Devices for Digital Davids to Record Unhinged Teachers' Raging Rants

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/2021/08/19/back-to-school-basics-here-are-the-best-recording-devices-for-digital-davids-to-record-unhinged-teachers-and-their-raging-rants-n1470951

It should be evident by now that if your kids are in public school they are going to be subjected to the unhinged rantings of woke teachers who think it’s their job to politically brainwash them. We have all seen example after example of these nutjobs with teaching degrees going ape on a classroom full of kids who just showed up to learn some reading and writing skills. There is no shortage of these bespectacled scolds chomping at the bit to denigrate parents, disparage white people, and abuse any student who dares argue.

Alissa Piro in California is one of my favorites caught on camera daring parents to “come at” her if they don’t like the way she’s teaching distance learning. Those of us who suffered through public school “distance learning” know exactly why she was being criticized. The whole thing was a total failure, but you keep on comparing yourself to a medical doctor, Alissa.

“I know very little about anything else in the world except education,” she told her captive class. “However, if your parent wants to come talk to me about how I’m not doing a good enough job in distance learning based on what you need as an individual…I dare them to come at me. I’m so sick to my stomach of parents trying to tell educators how to do their jobs.”
Spycam Pen
Key Fob Cam
Key Chain Voice Recorder
Spy Glasses

Back when I was in school (the cafeteria was serving the last of the frozen dinoburgers, and the senior citizen crossing guards were named "Fred" and "Barney") our big choice was among "Nifty", decorated 3-ring, or plain 3-ring binders. In those days hidden cameras were for the comedic "Candid Camera" TV show. Nowadays hidden cameras are needed to record what teachers say, and neither what they say nor TV shows are funny.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2021, 08:49:25 AM »

Like FZ, I'm not, though it saddens me that it has become necessary.

1. Teachers are doing what they do on the public dime. Using their class time to propagate their personal political ideology among their captives student audience violates what they are paid to do.

2. The number of teachers abusing their profession in this way makes the surveillance necessary. If schools won't do it, POed parents and students will, and the school district administration will be sucked into the consequent scandal along with the DU-grade teacher. BTW, I'd have the same standard for a Trumpista propagandizing captive students, but the dearth of DUmmie and MSM howling evidences that few, or zero, Trumpista teachers abuse their profession this way.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2021, 10:17:22 AM »
I would venture a guess that Gabriel Gipe was for cancel culture before he was against it.

The video is very damning, and the parents at the school board meeting tore the board members a new asshole, as they should have. It was pointed out in that meeting that parents are forbidden from visiting the school which of course puts the onus on the administration to police these types of activities.

KC

That should have set off loud alarm bells from the start
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2021, 11:58:22 AM »
#BodyCameras

They've been miracle workers for restoring some level of honesty to police encounters; they'd work similar wonders if 80% - 90% of the rest of government employees were held to the same accountability standard.

I'm a teacher, my wife is a teacher, and I'm against cameras in the classrooms for the reasons I talked about in another thread  {here}  .  Parents should absolutely be allowed to come into classrooms and see what is being taught, and they should be proactively paying attention to homework, published syllabi, newsletters, ect.  Cop bodycams work very differently and effectively for those situations.

No problem with undercover video, as long as the whole thing is provided, not just chosen edits, or students who record their teachers, again as long as everything is provided.  Constant recording of any classroom just has too many loopholes and exploits that can be used against good teachers, and likely won't be used against bad ones like this wanna be revolutionary with his indoctrination plans. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2021, 12:46:24 PM »
steampunk (58 posts)

4. Teachers name is Gabriel Gipe and of course O'keefe edited the hell out of

When the left dox their own it takes SO MUCH GUILT away!!!

Thanks, spunk!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2021, 03:26:48 PM »

What about convenience store clerks?  Aren't they on camera 100% of the time?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2021, 09:15:55 PM »
What about convenience store clerks?  Aren't they on camera 100% of the time?

Yes sir, they are. Like I said, I’m torn on the idea. I see the good, but I also see the bad.

I was/am, firmly against red light cameras, speeding cameras, etc. I see the good that can come because of them, but also know they don’t always reflect truth.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen