Author Topic: VIDEO: Project Veritas Video at Center of HEATED School Board Meeting  (Read 376 times)

Offline pjcomix

In the wake of the shocking Project Veritas video exposing an Antifa teacher bragging about indoctrinating his students in a  Sacramento area high school, a Natomas school board meeting was called. Here are some of the highlights of that very heated school board  meeting in which angry parents are questioning why such a teacher was allowed to attempt indoctrinating their children. Somehow  the school board was only made aware of this situation by the Project Veritas video?

Notice that a "recess" (really the end of the meeting) was hurriedly called after a parent wondered why a lot of money was spent on purchasing textbooks which were not used.

https://youtu.be/4ye41nAO5j8

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: Project Veritas Video at Center of HEATED School Board Meeting
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 11:15:22 AM »
Last I heard, the "teacher" was put on paid leave while the process of canning him proceeds. NW Sac isn't as nutso as SF or Berserkeley.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 11:53:42 AM »
That black woman was spot on!

Gabriel Gipe basically admitted that Antifa is a real 'organization' even though he said there's no member list.  BUT, I would suggest there IS a list.  I'm quite sure they have group emails and text messages.  I wish one of our law enforcement agencies would infiltrate and bring out the truth of these scumbags.

I've read accounts of people who have gone undercover and some of the things they heard at the meetings they attended and I guarantee you those people (antifa) are scum.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 12:34:15 PM »
That black woman was spot on!

Gabriel Gipe basically admitted that Antifa is a real 'organization' even though he said there's no member list.  BUT, I would suggest there IS a list.  I'm quite sure they have group emails and text messages.  I wish one of our law enforcement agencies would infiltrate and bring out the truth of these scumbags.

I've read accounts of people who have gone undercover and some of the things they heard at the meetings they attended and I guarantee you those people (antifa) are scum.

KC

The YouTube user 'Actual Justice Warrior" has discussed this before. He claimed ANTIFA does communicate via encrypted messages, and that they screen prospective members, among other things. If they don't have an official member list, I assume that's to help avoid being identified, not because they aren't organizing.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 04:36:24 PM »
The YouTube user 'Actual Justice Warrior" has discussed this before. He claimed ANTIFA does communicate via encrypted messages, and that they screen prospective members, among other things. If they don't have an official member list, I assume that's to help avoid being identified, not because they aren't organizing.
Didn't steven Crowder infiltrate them a few years ago?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)