Author Topic: I think I'll sue every Walmart in Texas that sells coat hangers  (Read 540 times)

Offline CC27

I think I'll sue every Walmart in Texas that sells coat hangers
« on: September 02, 2021, 09:26:33 AM »
maxrandb (12,031 posts)

I think I'll sue every Walmart in Texas that sells coat hangers

As well as every Walmart employee, coat hanger manufacturers, supply chains that provide materials for coat hangers, truck drivers that deliver coat hangers, gas stations that sell gas to truck drivers, my neighbor that does not properly dispose of their coat hangers, and could therefore be used in an abortion, trash collectors and refuge companies that don't properly melt down coat hangers, thus rendering them incapable of being used in an abortion, stores that don't ask "hey, what are you buying these coat hangers for"?

I think I will sue any coat hanger company that doesn't provide specific language that their product cannot be used for abortion. Ah hell, I will just sue them anyway, because if they fail to show up in court, I'm rich.

So just think for a moment. Could you imagine the Supreme Court allowing such a law to take effect if it were guns we were talking about.

All I can say is; "thank god our courts haven't been politicized!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215812186

This is so fun how this is getting under their skin.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: I think I'll sue every Walmart in Texas that sells coat hangers
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2021, 10:15:29 AM »
maxrandb (12,031 posts)

I think I'll sue every.....

you do that and let us know how it works out for you
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2021, 10:17:14 AM »
Please! :rotf: Try it! :rotf: Get the assistance of laserhaas! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2021, 11:12:09 AM »
If a woman in Texas has an abortion against the the wishes of the father, will the potential former father be able to sue the doctor under this new law?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2021, 11:12:24 AM »
Have you noticed they're called "coat hangers" and not "do it yourself abortion kits"?

Go drink bleach and sue Clorox for selling you a beverage.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2021, 11:21:59 AM »
Stoooooooooopid question ... does Walmart or Target or etc. sell wire coat hangers anymore?

:rotf: Gotcha FAIL!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2021, 11:31:46 AM »
Are DUmmies now going to boycott dry cleaners and clothing retailers in protest of the Texas law?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2021, 11:35:56 AM »
Stoooooooooopid question ... does Walmart or Target or etc. sell wire coat hangers anymore?

Yes. Yes they do sell them. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Drip-Dry-Plastic-Coated-White-Wire-Hangers-10-Count/16349539

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 11:38:42 AM »
If a woman in Texas has an abortion against the the wishes of the father, will the potential former father be able to sue the doctor under this new law?

THAT is a GREAT question!  This might accidentally start something as radical as paternal rights!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 11:50:00 AM »
This is so fun how this is getting under their skin.

You know it's a good law when the the DUmbasses show their impotent rage about it.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:09 PM »

Believe it or not, they do: https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=wire%20coat%20hangers

But have you ever seen those? They are .08" (about 2 mm) - pretty thick.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 04:44:30 PM »
maxrandb (12,031 posts)

I think I'll sue every Walmart in Texas that sells coat hangers...

Good luck with that, DUmbshit.

Even filing lawsuits requires MONEY, ****wit. Something that requires WORK, because last I checked, most district court clerk's offices don't accept EBT cards as a valid form of payment.

What strikes me as even funnier than a bevy of district court judges throwing your lawsuits out as the worthless, frivolous fish wrappers they are though, would be if the judges allowed your cases to proceed and Wally World's high priced legal team systematically beat your sorry ass, and demanded legal fees and compensatory damages from your sorry, broke ass for wasting their time...

Do it, dip shit. I triple-dog dare you...

:fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 04:57:23 PM »
Texin (2,120 posts)
23. You know what, maxrandb? I'll join you in that lawsuit.

In fact, let's get thousands and thousands of others to join us in a class action suit!
Star Member Sogo (2,504 posts)
27. I'm in!
Looks like 2 more suckers are ready to ante up. I know Texin talked about thousands but it'll probably be just you three stooges. Maybe you should hire Dewey, Cheatam & Howe as your lawyers for this.  :rotf:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2021, 05:13:14 PM »
Texin (2,120 posts)
23. You know what, maxrandb? I'll join you in that lawsuit.

In fact, let's get thousands and thousands of others to join us in a class action suit!

What standing do you have?

What is the harm you have suffered? Hint: It can't be abstract.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."