Author Topic: UPDATE: My sister and brother-in-law are STILL morons.  (Read 600 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
UPDATE: My sister and brother-in-law are STILL morons.
« on: September 01, 2021, 10:18:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215805636

rustysgurl (866 posts)

UPDATE: My sister and brother-in-law are STILL morons.

The backstory can be found here:

[link:https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215794516|

They arrived home last night, having stayed in multiple hotels along the way (not to mention going to restaurants, gas stations, convenience stores, Wal-Mart, etc). Both tested positive for COVID-19. Both have underlying medical conditions (cardiac and diabetes). I asked (couldn't help myself) if they would at least be contacting the hotels to let them know. Short response: "NO." Their cavalier attitude and lack of compassion for the hotel staff (especially housekeeping who cleaned their rooms) is beyond the pale. I told them what I thought. They didn't appreciate it (like I care). If I had a way of determining what hotels they stayed at I would call them myself.

So there it is ... This is how it spreads folks. Thoughtless, unfeeling people choosing to do what they want, cutting a swath across 4 states, thinking that simply wearing a mask is going to be enough when they mingle with the public. Putting their wants and wishes above the rest of society, just because they can. And in the aftermath, not caring enough about those with whom they've come in contact to even make a phone call to let them know. I can only imagine some poor housekeeper with 3 generations at home taking this home to her elderly grandmother. It just makes my blood boil.

It's really hard for me to say I'm sorry this happened to them and that I hope they get better. Really freaking hard.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215806531

Texas Right to Life sets up site asking for anonymous tips on people who get or offer abortions

dalton99a (63,337 posts)

Texas Right to Life sets up site asking for anonymous tips on people who get or offer abortions

https://www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/08/24/texas-right-to-life-sets-up-site-asking-for-anonymous-tips-on-people-who-get-or-offer-abortions

Posted By Sanford Nowlin on Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 12:54 PM

With the Lone Star State's "heartbeat" abortion law poised to take effect September 1, the group Texas Right to Life has set up a website urging people to anonymously turn in alleged violators.

The group's prolifewhistleblower.com site includes an anonymous form to report people who purportedly breach the controversial measure, considered one of the country's most restrictive anti-abortion laws.

The law limits legal access to abortions to two weeks after a missed menstrual cycle, a time when many women don't yet know they're pregnant. What's more, it lets private citizens sue abortion providers and others who help a woman obtain an abortion after six weeks.

As Texas waits for the fate of the law to play out in court, Texas Right to Life's tip site has already attracted the interest of online activists who recommended that people concerned about reproductive rights share fake names to disrupt the data collection.

https://prolifewhistleblower.com/anonymous-form/

A Tale of Two Tattlers.

SO the DUmmies think it is perfectly fine to rat out those who have gatherings at a house, people not wearing masks, people they suspect or know have COVID, etc ... A disease with a 98% chance of surviving.

BUT the DUmmies think is is absolute fascism to report someone of having or performing illegal abortions.  A disease with a 0% chance of surviving.

Just thought I would share.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: UPDATE: My sister and brother-in-law are STILL morons.
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:26:14 PM »
I see that Rustysgurl would have loved living in 1930's Germany where reporting your family and neighbors for stuff was encouraged by the government.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 12:34:11 PM »
I wonder how this will be reported if her sister and BIL fail to die? 🤔
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 02:03:27 PM »
I see that Rustysgurl would have loved living in 1930's Germany where reporting your family and neighbors for stuff was encouraged by the government.

Hey look up there it's that Frank family hiding in the attic!
Do I get a reward daddy?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 03:51:39 PM »
Saturday, Mary (rusty) says:

I hope he doesn't have COVID. I hope he gets tested.

and then they're on "family business", and there's other diseases rather than covid. They arrive home late Monday night, and the next day she says:

Both tested positive for COVID-19.

and Sis doesn't look so anti-vax on FB:

Mary Yeager Farley

One down ... one to go!
— in Overland Park, Kansas.
Comments
Elizabeth Yeager Carpenter
So thankful to see this... OH, HAPPY D

somebody should send the Carpenters a copy of her dummy post

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 03:55:43 PM »

Making up lies about family to own the RWers.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 03:59:13 PM »
Saturday, Mary (rusty) says:

I hope he doesn't have COVID. I hope he gets tested.

and then they're on "family business", and there's other diseases rather than covid. They arrive home late Monday night, and the next day she says:

Both tested positive for COVID-19.

and Sis doesn't look so anti-vax on FB:

somebody should send the Carpenters a copy of her dummy post

Great find, Tess!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 08:13:33 PM »
Hey look up there it's that Frank family hiding in the attic!
Do I get a reward daddy?

High 5 earned and awarded  :hi5:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2021, 08:39:38 AM »
rustysgurl needs to stop frying her hair!

BTW, unless she falsely claimed it in another thread, she didn't say her sister and BIL are anti-Covid-vax, she just let DU-members ASSume they are.

BTW, I do agree with her on her one point that her sister and BIL should notify places they stayed (not that doing so would prevent anything). An aid station volunteer at a trail run I did recently let people who were at the event (as best he could) know that his wife - but not him, as it turned out later - had tested positive for Covid. But it didn't take him three paragraphs, and he didn't rant about it on a rando irrelevant FB page.

rustysgurl was just ranting disingenuously for DUmp Cred, which she probably got.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.