Author Topic: Dear lurkers, no one is trying to take away your abortions  (Read 909 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Dear lurkers, no one is trying to take away your abortions
« on: September 01, 2021, 09:57:18 AM »
We just want common sense abortion control.

Besides, you tell us repeatedly that regulations do not negatively impact businesses, they protect consumers.

Me, personally, I feel Roe v Wade has saved this nation from having 73 million people raised by pro-abortion women, thus preventing potential Democrat voters from flooding the polls

Abortion has also saved dudes from untold billions in support payments, because who wants to cough up their paycheck to lefty sluts.

:fuelfire:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

Re: Dear lurkers, no one is trying to take away your abortions
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 12:46:08 PM »
A few years ago, some black politician claimed that abortion helps keep crime down. Seeing as how it's mostly liberals getting abortions, it may be true.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 02:59:00 PM »
Boy, you just gave me a great idea.  I'm always pissed off when they talk about firearms and the laws because they know nothing about them.  Right now there is a post over there about the new Texas Constitutional Carry law and the OP is claiming that anyone can just walk in and buy a gun now, with no background check or anything.  Of course, only one so far has called them out on the lie.

I propose we put the same regulations on abortions we have on firearms.  Waiting periods, background checks, forms to fill out, age restrictions, etc., I'll bet they would learn really quickly what the firearms laws are.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 03:05:47 PM »
Common sense abortion laws.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 03:50:09 PM »
Boy, you just gave me a great idea.  I'm always pissed off when they talk about firearms and the laws because they know nothing about them.  Right now there is a post over there about the new Texas Constitutional Carry law and the OP is claiming that anyone can just walk in and buy a gun now, with no background check or anything.  Of course, only one so far has called them out on the lie.

I propose we put the same regulations on abortions we have on firearms.  Waiting periods, background checks, forms to fill out, age restrictions, etc., I'll bet they would learn really quickly what the firearms laws are.

KC

There is a meme replying to a photo of a feminist protest sign claiming a woman's body should be as regulated as guns.

The reply is: Not allowed in schools, not allowed in government buildings, not allowed in polling stations?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 03:58:25 PM »

KC

A 9 month cooling off period.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 04:00:15 PM »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 08:52:26 PM »
Brilliant!!!
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2021, 09:52:58 PM »
I remember a cool bumper sticker I saw many years ago:

I SUPPORT ABORTION ON DEMAND UP TO 18 YEARS 9 MONTHS AFTER CONCEPTION.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2021, 08:45:06 AM »

:hi5: earned and issued! I'd add a requirement for registering - annually, with a substantial fee - with the relevant county as a sexually promiscuous potential STD spreader and a potential welfare dependent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2021, 03:58:58 PM »
If you like your abortions, you can keep your abortions.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2021, 04:37:19 PM »

along that line of thinking, who do liberals love abortion so much? 

The way they are acting, You would think that the state of Texas restricted oxygen to the entire liberal population of the state rather than take actions to stop the murder of innocent unborn children

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »

:hi5: earned and issued! :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2021, 05:23:21 PM »

It's a totem of power.

It's why they want our guns: they think that's our totem of power.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2021, 05:28:50 PM »

Consequence-free promiscuity.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 06:18:37 PM »
Consequence-free promiscuity.

I sort of get that but when you see some of the hags out there beating the drum for abortion on demand, it's pretty obvious they won't ever be in a situation where they may end up needing an abortion

Police lives matter.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2021, 10:44:52 AM »

The way they are acting, You would think that the state of Texas restricted oxygen to the entire liberal population of the state rather than take actions to stop the murder of innocent unborn children

This latest event has really brought the obsession with killing babies to the forefront.  It used to feel like the comparisons to child sacrifices to Molech from the Old Testament were slightly hyperbolic, but leftist's responses to this law make those comparisons seem more applicable.  What does one seriously gain that is so desperately needed in this world that can only be achieved by executing your own unborn child?

It's a totem of power.

That seems as close to a logical explanation as one can find. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2021, 11:10:10 AM »
This latest event has really brought the obsession with killing babies to the forefront.  It used to feel like the comparisons to child sacrifices to Molech from the Old Testament were slightly hyperbolic, but leftist's responses to this law make those comparisons seem more applicable.  What does one seriously gain that is so desperately needed in this world that can only be achieved by executing your own unborn child?

That seems as close to a logical explanation as one can find.
Express ticket to Hell? :(
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »
I sort of get that but when you see some of the hags out there beating the drum for abortion on demand, it's pretty obvious they won't ever be in a situation where they may end up needing an abortion

The promiscuous chicks of the 1970s are now the 60- and 70-somethings of the 2020s, and few have been done favors by aging processes (not that this 60-something is especially handsome).

Abortion has become feminists', Libs', and Progs' sacred secular-sacrament.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2021, 01:27:13 PM »
Express ticket to Hell? :(

Much easier and more entertaining ways to get that without executing a baby for convenience. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2021, 01:38:22 PM »

Will they give up their abortions if we give up our guns? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
The promiscuous chicks of the 1970s are now the 60- and 70-somethings of the 2020s, and few have been done favors by aging processes (not that this 60-something is especially handsome).

Abortion has become feminists', Libs', and Progs' sacred secular-sacrament.

Going to flip the script on this Carlin line:

Ever notice all the women who are pro abortion are ones you wouldn't want to f*ck in the first place?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender