Author Topic: Wingnut threats of violence is uncharted territory. Cyrano  (Read 414 times)

Online CC27

Wingnut threats of violence is uncharted territory. Cyrano
« on: September 01, 2021, 07:55:02 AM »
Cyrano (13,052 posts)

Wingnut threats of violence is uncharted territory

Yes, we had a Civil War. But it had geographic boundaries. Now, the crazies are threatening violence, whipped on by those who are using them, and the only boundaries are political.

What do we do? How do we deal with it? Is there a way to avoid this?

No one has the answers to any of those questions. But it seems that unbridled, ongoing violence is moving at us with the speed of a bullet and may well arrive with the 2022 elections.

There is no "both sides are doing it" here. This is being run by right wing politicians, media, foundations, mega donors, and every type of fascist imaginable. And they've got their storm troopers ready to take to the streets. Armed.

If this comes about, what would or could the majority of sane politicians and citizens do?

About all I can think of is the implementation of Martial Law. But where? For how long? How is this situation brought to an end?

Most of us are watching, waiting and hoping none of this comes about. Well, hope isn't a plan.

What do you think? If the gates to the asylum are opened, what should or can be done?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215807177

Stop projecting.

Offline DUmpDiver

Re: Wingnut threats of violence is uncharted territory. Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2021, 08:08:02 AM »
Where are the calls for martial law in DUmmieland when Antifags and Burn-Loot-Murder go on their sprees of destruction and violence?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:50:31 AM by DUmpDiver »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2021, 08:11:23 AM »
Cyrano (13,052 posts)

Wingnut threats of violence is uncharted territory

Wait! Is Cyanose saying that "threats of violence" from rightwingers is a new thing? Cyanose is admitting that OhBummer! MalAdministration claims that rightwing groups were the greatest threats of domestic terrorism were false? :rotf:

:rotf: DUmmies need to think through their false-alarm hype-clamations better, think about what they admit concerning their past hype-clamations! :rotf:  :tongue:  :fuelfire:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2021, 08:14:11 AM »
There is no "both sides are doing it" here.

Correct. We do not see right wingers attacking random people, attacking left wing political rallies, or burning left-leaning businesses.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2021, 08:36:48 AM »
Quote from:
Cyrano

About all I can think of is the implementation of Martial Law. But where? For how long? How is this situation brought to an end?

Most of us are watching, waiting and hoping none of this comes about. Well, hope isn't a plan.

Who are you trying to kid? It's been the leftist plan all along.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2021, 09:13:06 AM »
There is no "both sides are doing it" here.

Pictured above: Not RWers

I don't know whose mole this is, but you're trying too hard:

Mary in S. Carolina

9. Biden is Bad A**

1. Biden is the only person that can implement Martial Law and stay in office for years. He will make sure America is stable before leaving office. Also, he can appoint more justices to the Supreme Court and that seems likely after the new Texas abortion law.

2. I do not know one person that does not own at least one gun.

3. If they attack at the local level and take over government buildings, they will imprison themselves in those buildings and go to federal prison, lose their jobs and possibly families.

4. Biden is not "weak" Trump, Biden is Bad A** and will order shoot to kill orders for anyone trying to overthrow the government and harm Americans.

5. The Capital Police, even the Capital Police Trumpers, defended the Capital against the insurrectionists with a few exceptions. I have no doubts that police, armed forces and national guard will defend the US with a few exceptions.

6. A civil war is bad for business, big business knows this so they are stealing elections. Big business was allowed to buy the presidency for years, now they can't and they are going crazy. What did one of the Koch brothers say when President Obama won the election, something to the effect "it is a sad day in America when $600,000,000 can't buy the presidency"

These are my opinions and I can see in my deep red state school board meetings that the worm is turning "against" the crazy Maggots. I know rabid Tea Partier's that are now denying they were part of the Tea Party movement.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 09:16:28 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2021, 09:19:42 AM »
Someone needs to "enlighten" Cyrano (preferably with Negan's close personal freind Lucille upside the head) that the things he's afraid will happen have been happening in places like Portland Oregon for several years now. Fascist groups like Antifa and Burn, Loot, Murder have been active doing the very things he's fearful that those on the right, with little to no evidence, will perpetrate.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2021, 09:30:47 AM »
Cyrano

About all I can think of is the implementation of Martial Law.

Mary in S. Carolina

9. Biden is Bad A**

1. Biden is the only person that can implement Martial Law and stay in office for years.  He will make sure America is stable before leaving office.

What is their sudden obsession with martial law?

If President Trump even hinted at martial law to get the country "stable"  during the summer of blm and antifa the left would have gone apeshit with accusations of fascism and being a dictator.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2021, 09:43:51 AM »
What is their sudden obsession with martial law?

If President Trump even hinted at martial law to get the country "stable"  during the summer of blm and antifa the left would have gone apeshit with accusations of fascism and being a dictator.

I get the feeling that their only complaint about Bush declaring Marshall [sic] Law was they didn't want him to do it before they got the chance.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2021, 12:00:07 PM »
Damage caused by right wingers over the last 4 years: ?????

Damage caused by left wingers over the last 4 years: 2 plus BILLION dollars.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.