Author Topic: Pro-Antifa teacher brags about turning students into 'revolutionaries,'  (Read 438 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

O'Keefe strikes again..

Pro-Antifa teacher brags about turning students into 'revolutionaries,' undercover video shows

An apparently pro-Antifa teacher in California bragged about turning his students into far-left "revolutionaries," according to a new video released by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas.

The 12-minute video purports to show Inderkum High School teacher Gabriel Gipe talking about his involvement with the Antifa Sacramento chapter and how he gives students extra credit for attending protests.

"I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries…scare the f--k out of them," the man said in the video.

"I post a calendar every week," he said. "I’ve had students show up for protests, community events, tabling, food distribution, all sorts of things. … When they go, they take pictures, they write up a reflection – that’s their extra credit."

Photos taken by undercover Project Veritas journalists purported to show an "Antifascist Action" flag and a Mao Zedong poster prominently displayed in Gipe’s classroom. The man in the video said he once shamed a student for taking issue with the Antifa flag.

"I have an Antifa flag on my wall and a student complained about that and he said it made him feel uncomfortable," he said. "And I addressed it to everyone because I didn’t know who it was. ‘Well, this is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that [the Antifa flag] is antithetical to.’"
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-antifa-teacher-bragging-students-revolutionaries

Your tax dollars at work
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

Tim Pool just did a segment on this, and I was enraged.

"And I addressed it to everyone because I didn’t know who it was. ‘Well, this is meant to make fascists feel uncomfortable, so if you feel uncomfortable, I don’t really know what to tell you. Maybe you shouldn’t be aligning with the values that [the Antifa flag] is antithetical to.’"

Maybe if the imbecilic self-styled "anti-fascists" would live up to their self-serving name, people wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
"I post a calendar every week," he said. "I’ve had students show up for protests, community events, tabling, food distribution, all sorts of things. … When they go, they take pictures, they write up a reflection – that’s their extra credit."

How much extra credit for getting arrested?  or committing crimes and not getting arrested? 

One of the reasons why I don't teach in a regular school.  Don't have to deal with that kind of stupid staff.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.