Author Topic: Just curious---has Trump decided yet whether the 13 US soldiers killed in Kabul  (Read 711 times)

Offline CC27

Atticus (11,523 posts)

Just curious---has Trump decided yet whether the 13 US soldiers killed in Kabul
are "suckers" or "losers" or both?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215802769

Stop projecting loser..

Offline SVPete

Flatus farted out the old French military cemetery visit lie. Well, DU-folk do approve of recycling, including recycling lies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Help me out here, would Trump allegedly calling John McCain a loser be better or worse than Kamala Harris actually honoring the memorial to his being shot down put up by the Vietnamese?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I have it on good authority that anonymous persons have reported to some friends of some people who really know what's going on that, Joe Biden actually did say they were losers.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

These Dupipo are so stupid, they'll believe anything.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

It will be a cold day in hell when I believe anyone on the left gives a monkey's ass about American soldiers.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 11:10:15 AM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline ADsOutburst

It will be a cold day in hell when I believe anyone on the left gives a monkey's ass about American soldiers.

Remember when some leftist tool said "Only idiots died", in reference to the Iraq (and possibly Afghan) war(s)?

Offline 67 Rover

Remember when some leftist tool said "Only idiots died", in reference to the Iraq (and possibly Afghan) war(s)?
John do you know who I am Kerry?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

Curious about where that sign is from.  A quick search found a claim that it was from Portland during Iraq.  Would be a fun troll post now with all the leftists who suddenly support the generals that followed (threw?) Biden's bouncing ball. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

Curious about where that sign is from.  A quick search found a claim that it was from Portland during Iraq.  Would be a fun troll post now with all the leftists who suddenly support the generals that followed (threw?) Biden's bouncing ball.

Wouldn't that sign be... inciting violence???

Offline DLR Pyro

John do you know who I am Kerry?
yeah, it was John F'ng Kerry who made a remark about the lack of education by some of our Troops got them stuck in Iraq and prompted the Troops to fire back with this:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

It was Code Pink. This was another classic from them.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
It was Code Pink. This was another classic from them.

Don't forget the DUmmy mantra: "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

F off, DUmmies. You care about nothing.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Atticus (11,523 posts)

Just curious---has Trump decided yet whether the 13 US soldiers killed in Kabul
are "suckers" or "losers" or both?

Can't decide something that never did happen in the first place. But don't worry DUmbass. There is a group out there we can call suckers and losers and that's every member of DU and everyone who supports the dishonorable, demented buffoon currently sitting in the Oval Office of the White House.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2021, 08:14:33 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Delmar

Suckers, losers, and expendable to boot.  LIHOP.  Resign, you filthy POS Biden.

Bombshell Report: US Knew About Kabul Bomber, Had Drone Lock but Didn't Take the Shot

But Pardo-Maurer went further in his interview. He said not only did they know where and when it would happen, but that they had a Predator drone lock on the bomber, but that “they” refused to grant permission to take the guy out. “[Permission] was requested and was denied,” he said. Why? “Because we are in this process of negotiating with the Taliban who aren’t even in control of their own government or their own people.”

So is he really saying what it sounds like he’s saying? Because it sounds like he’s saying that we had the shot to take this guy out but they were afraid of angering the Taliban if they took the shot. Yikes. So not only had we outsourced our security to the Taliban. But we wouldn’t even properly protect our own people because it might disturb the enemy. We are truly living in a bizarre reality at this point with the Biden team.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/09/01/bombshell-report-us-knew-about-kabul-bomber-had-drone-lock-but-didnt-take-the-shot-n436410
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Well, Clinton refused more than one opportunity to take out OBL, and LIEden opposed the operation that finally did take out OBL. Dem "leaders" seem reluctant to take decisive actions.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.