Author Topic: It seems to me that what the Tea Party and the militia. Atticus  (Read 591 times)

Offline CC27

Atticus (11,520 posts)

It seems to me that what the Tea Party and the militias and Q-anon and the anti-vaxxers and

the Trump cult in general are demanding is that we tolerate their intolerance of all that, pro-Trump, was considered common sense and common decency. To hell with that.

These modern Morlocks do not deserve tolerance or respect or even civility. On a good day, I will do my best to avoid and ignore them. If they choose to make that impossible, I will not even pretend to accept their presence or consider their bullshit.

Rude, you say? To quote one of their illiterate goddesses, "YOU BETCHA!"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215800511

Morlocks??? Ok then...

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: It seems to me that what the Tea Party and the militia. Atticus
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 03:51:46 PM »
If we were intolerant these assholes would be stacked in a ditch.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 04:06:09 PM »
Let's see, the morlocks did all the work, generated all the food and clothes for the eloi, then ate them.

Might want to rethink your metaphors there.  We already do most of the productive work while y'all bloviate, and I'm sure with enough ketchup, moonbat would taste just fine. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 05:08:22 PM »
Translating Flatus' gaseous verbosity into plain English, [Daffy Duck voice] Flatus is proclaiming his intolerance of the intolerance of those he deems intolerable [Daffy Duck voice]. :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2021, 05:29:07 PM »
Why not? I tolerate dems (on some level), even though they advocate for a myriad of draconian policies, don't protect our borders, give cover to domestic terrorists, harass political opponents, cling steadfastly to lies about Trump and republicans generally, dehumanize people like me, fight election integrity and transparency, abandon their claimed principles when convenient, are just generally megalomaniacal, and seem like they'd rather die than ever admit they are wrong about anything.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2021, 10:30:42 PM »
Pakleds, made manifest in our shared reality:

https://youtu.be/H64l5BsFokM

:-)

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 01:48:24 AM »
I guess you haven't met the new and improved Pakleds.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5InMkD_2wU0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbABDEmCAA

More or less the same pakleds, it's the starfleet crews which are new and uh...worsened.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 07:39:24 AM »
Let's see, the morlocks did all the work, generated all the food and clothes for the eloi, then ate them.

Might want to rethink your metaphors there.  We already do most of the productive work while y'all bloviate, and I'm sure with enough ketchup, moonbat would taste just fine.

Nah.

Rotten to core.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2021, 10:22:21 AM »
More or less the same pakleds, it's the starfleet crews which are new and uh...worsened.

Well that's true. When you're a second line starship whos primary job is to do second contact missions you're not going to have Starfleet's best and brightest as your crew.

Also the show is more of a parody, riffing on classic Star Trek tropes. It's still canon though which I love.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe