Author Topic: China Sets Three Hour Limit for Kids Playing Online Video Games  (Read 511 times)

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
https://www.ign.com/articles/china-gaming-addiction-regulations-3-hours-each-week-kids-gaming

Beginning September 1, video game companies like NetEase and Tencent are required to limit online gaming to just three hours per week for minors, according to new rules imposed by Chinese regulators.

As reported first by Bloomberg, children under the age of 18 will only be allowed to game for one hour between 8pm and 9pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, as well as public holidays. Additionally, game companies are required to restrict online gaming during these hours and must enforce a real-name verification system in place, according to Reuters.

But then how do you desensitize your future army to commit atrocious war crimes?  Maybe this will cause young moonbats to rethink their opinion of communism.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline thundley4

Re: China Sets Three Hour Limit for Kids Playing Online Video Games
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 05:58:31 PM »
Kids will just go back to having game parties and playing each other head to head.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 07:49:38 PM »
Violators will be arrested and sent to organ harvesting centers re-education camps...

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 05:25:53 PM »
It's been an annoying trend over the last several years that you have to be online to play more and more games, even if you are strictly playing alone.

As this astute observer notes, this may force game designers to abandon this horrific practice...

According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 06:21:12 PM »
It's been an annoying trend over the last several years that you have to be online to play more and more games, even if you are strictly playing alone.

As this astute observer notes, this may force game designers to abandon this horrific practice...

The last game system I played on much was the PS2.  I've watched my wife play some games on the PS3, and it takes 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before you can play the damn games.