Author Topic: Facebook exchange with a RWer: (IQ Test challenge)  (Read 602 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Facebook exchange with a RWer: (IQ Test challenge)
« on: August 29, 2021, 04:01:02 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215796614

Star Member lastlib
Facebook exchange with a RWer:

Me: "If you voted twice for the man who released 5,000 Taliban fighters from prison, abandoned our Kurdish allies in Syria, tried to nuke hurricanes, tossed paper towels to Puerto Ricans, saluted a North Korean general, pushed hydroxychloroquine, bleach, and UV light to fight a pandemic while watching 600K Americans die in it, tweeted Mussolini quotes, and said Hitler did good things, your opinion of Joe Biden's competence is laughably irrelevant."

RWer: "keep laughing, cuz the joke's on you and your false equivalencies. I didn't vote for him once, let alone twice. Blind sheep like you who gobble up this dichotomous division driven agenda are so intellectually infantile that it is impossible for you to evaluate and form an opinion of support or opposition beyond a political affiliation. You're actually so stupid as to believe that Republicans can do no right and Democrats can do no wrong. You're nothing more than a cultist worshipping at the altar of progressive leftist ideology."

Me: "My, what an intelligent rejoinder! I guess I am totally defeated by the scintillating intellect by which I am confronted. I hereby offer my abject surrender to your superior cerebral ministrations.
(**Snort!!**)"

=========================
(on an IQ test, I'm pretty sure I'd run circles around the guy.)

Uh huh. Couldn’t come up with any retort, huh?

KC
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 04:47:10 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Facebook exchange with a RWer: (IQ Test challenge)
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 04:36:16 PM »
I'll take "Things that did not happen" for $200.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 05:38:47 PM »
I'll take "Things that did not happen" for $200.

It could have happened.

Leftists unashamedly making utter fools of themselves is routine. You see, if you believe that Trump recommended bleach to treat COVID or tried to nuke a hurricane, you don't live in the real world. Hydroxychloroquine has been used by medical professionals in an effort to treat COVID (to what effect, we don't know). He was returning the salute of the North Korean general, 'cuz ya know, we were trying to establish diplomatic relations with them. You know, the thing democrats talk about doing.

For a leftist to proudly display their ignorance in such a manner is maddening, but no surprise.

As for Biden's competence, I always imagined he would be bad, but he has instead been surpassingly bad.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 05:49:10 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 07:21:54 PM »
Me: "If you voted twice for the man who released 5,000 Taliban fighters from prison, abandoned our Kurdish allies in Syria, tried to nuke hurricanes, tossed paper towels to Puerto Ricans, saluted a North Korean general, pushed hydroxychloroquine, bleach, and UV light to fight a pandemic while watching 600K Americans die in it, tweeted Mussolini quotes, and said Hitler did good things, your opinion of Joe Biden's competence is laughably irrelevant."

Dearest low IQ DUmmy,

Joe bidens incompetence is objectively measurable, and ones voting history or position on any given issue, or ones political affiliation, have nothing to do with the results of that objective measurement.

Ones opinion either matches that measure, or they're a lying far left cultist.

on an IQ test, I'm pretty sure I'd run circles around the guy

Based on your post, I very much doubt it. You, like so many leftists dirtbags, extrapolate from deficiencies that you're blissfully unaware of even having, and would never admit you had otherwise, and assume everyone else shares the ignorant, retarded state which your deficiencies leave you in, when in fact they do not.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 07:41:18 PM »
So, his opening salvo was nothing but long ago debunked MSM hit jobs.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 07:53:56 PM »
So, his opening salvo was nothing but long ago debunked MSM hit jobs.

Well, DUmmies are known to live in the past.

Hence, their ongoing belief that they still own black people and that they cannot function without their assistance.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 08:25:04 PM »
on an IQ test, I'm pretty sure I'd run circles around the guy.
Based on your post, I very much doubt it. You, like so many leftists dirtbags, extrapolate from deficiencies that you're blissfully unaware of even having, and would never admit you had otherwise, and assume everyone else shares the ignorant, retarded state which your deficiencies leave you in, when in fact they do not.

Maybe he meant that literally, as in just running around the other guy as the other guy took the IQ test.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 10:11:48 PM »
Quote from:
Blind sheep like you who gobble up this dichotomous division driven agenda are so intellectually infantile that it is impossible for you to evaluate and form an opinion of support or opposition beyond a political affiliation. You're actually so stupid as to believe that Republicans can do no right and Democrats can do no wrong. You're nothing more than a cultist worshipping at the altar of progressive leftist ideology.

:clap:

Whoever wrote that certainly has the Democrats/liberals/leftists/progressives pegged.

And with their answer, the lastlib primitive goes on to prove it to be true.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2021, 01:17:46 PM »
Looks like that RW guy uses the same thesaurus the DUmp shares.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.