Author Topic: Ha! Just had another great laugh after a conversation with a GOPer!  (Read 384 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215796549

imanamerican63
Ha! Just had another great laugh after a conversation with a GOPer!

I was getting a few groceries for my truck while passing through Rawlins Wyo, when a woman started a conversation with me, about the price of everything. She blamed it on the asshole in the White House! I replied “I didn’t not know Trump was in the White House & and the prices have been going up since he gave the corporate tax cut to his buddies”! She had a dumbfound look her face and moved away quickly! Now this the second time this week that I made a righteous GOPer mad at me! When will they learn?

How can we rebuff the logic of the mental giants at the DUmp?  It’s depressing trying to outsmart their intelligence.

:rofl:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Ha! Just had another great laugh after a conversation with a GOPer!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2021, 02:20:14 PM »
Hungerford the Lardass probably blames Trump for the rise in gas prices and blames them on the tax cuts.  :mental:

Most people would "move away quickly" at the sight of the OP.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 02:22:32 PM »
I'll take "things that never happened" for $200, Alex's replacement.

If someone were to say something that stupid, I would just shake my head and say "what an idiot" and get away.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 02:53:57 PM »
I'll take "things that never happened" for $200, Alex's replacement.

If someone were to say something that stupid, I would just shake my head and say "what an idiot" and get away.

DUmmies have more conversations with rando-strangers than the average politician! :rotf: Most of them in their :stoner: s.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 03:34:40 PM »
I'd give a dumbfounded look too if some moron in a parking lot told me that lowering corporate taxes made prices go up.

As usual, DUmmies and basic economics are not good friends.

Zero bongs for this bouncy.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 06:02:33 PM »
Just more evidence in the left's unjustified yet unshakeable belief in their own rightness and brilliance.