Author Topic: Peppermint Patty Can't Even Be Honest About the Biden Dogbites  (Read 477 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Judicial Watch scrounged up some emails which point toward Asterisk's GSD Major, who was ousted from the WH back in March due to a dog bite or two. Nothing major from Major, you see.  :whatever:

Turns out the dog bit a person on 8 successive days in early March, which was conveniently glossed over by the Redhead Bitch from Hell, aka "Peppermint Patty."

When questioned about the veracity and transparency from the Asterisk Administration about a relative minor thing like the Biden dog having bitten a multitude of people and whether the administration can truly be transparent, PP resorted to snark and ridicule.

And, of course, there's the usual shit-shoveling on Twatter.

Back in March, we reported on how both of President Joe Biden’s dogs – Champ and Major – were removed from the White House after an alleged “biting incident” involving Major, the younger of the two dogs, and someone from the White House’s security team.

The Biden administration was oddly silent about the story at the time outside of sending out press secretary Jen Psaki to gloss over the matter. What ultimately ended up happening is that Psaki herself stumbled on the real issue with the story – it wasn’t about the dogs but about the lack of transparency from this administration over an issue that unlike, say, the Afghanistan fiasco, should not have been that complicated to clear up.

Here we are five months later, and thanks to a records request from Judicial Watch, we’ve learned that the White House was even less transparent over the issue of Major biting members of the Secret Service than was publicly known:

Redstate
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Peppermint Patty Can't Even Be Honest About the Biden Dogbites
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 01:50:49 PM »
I heard a talk radio host refer to peaking as "little red lying hood"
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Peppermint Patty Can't Even Be Honest About the Biden Dogbites
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 03:41:43 PM »
I heard a talk radio host refer to peaking as "little red lying hood"

Heard that as well.

On another show I listen to the host calls her Colonel Klebb, who was a red haired bitch in the Bond film "From Russia With Love".
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender