Author Topic: VIDEO: Desperate Gavin Newsom Hilariously Pretends to Care About Homelessness  (Read 260 times)

Offline pjcomix

Suddenly, in the middle of his recall campaign, California Governor Gavin Newsom pretends to care about homelessness... at least while on camera. Newsom is so desperate to avoid being recalled that you can see him having a surreal conversation with a homeless  guy in which he clearly doesn't understand what the hell the homeless guy is saying.

https://youtu.be/aIWqgrRDKhM

Offline landofconfusion80

Loved the part of him pretending to clean up and the 2nd cameraman realizing he was caught in the shot and hustles out of there
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Old n Grumpy

see him scratching, looks like he got fleas just talking to the guy ROFL  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

The guy is a typical left wing loser who could care less about the people who is supposed to serve but is in fact making life for them miserable. :rant: :rant: :rant:

I hope there is a special place in hell for him
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!