Author Topic: They are losing their MINDS over Sirhan Sirhan release  (Read 668 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
They are losing their MINDS over Sirhan Sirhan release
« on: August 27, 2021, 11:48:13 PM »
Star Member BumRushDaShow (84,049 posts)

California parole panel votes in favor of release from prison for Sirhan Sirhan [View all]
Source: Washington Post

blah blah

Anyone remember back to the CU days, when we all noted how badly the DUmmies wanted a certain Tookie Williams released from prison?

I sure do. They were all about forgiveness and rehabilitation and the de-humanization of prison. Remember that? I sure do.

Now, however, because it has to do with their "royal" family of rapists and murderers, they're apoplectic:

oldsoftie (6,819 posts)
1. Ridiculous. He should stay till he dies.

Says the person named "oldsoftie." I know what's soft about that guy.

mobeau69 (8,111 posts)
4. **** him.

Why? He did his time, DUmmy.

Star Member paleotn (10,760 posts)
6. No. Absolutely not.

ESAD, DUmmy.

Star Member musette_sf (9,278 posts)
10. Let him rot.

If Ethel were still alive, I think she'd be all Yoko Ono on his ass. Yoko makes sure Chapman stays locked up, and I'd bet Ethel would do the same were she here.

On edit: I didn't check, and I thought Ethel had passed. I suppose Douglas is speaking for the family, then? I hope not, but that may be the case.

What an idiot. And guess what, DUmbass: it's not Ethel's choice. If you want that to be the case, then every death row will be empty within hours..

Star Member Devil Child (2,230 posts)
24. Keeping fingers Gov. Newsom does the proper thing and reverse this decision.

Let Sirhan Sirhan exit prison on a gurney.

Islamophobe anti-Palestinian scum.

Star Member TygrBright (18,837 posts)
42. No. Die in prison. n/t

You first.

I, for one, think this is an excellent idea. The man has served his time and has paid his debt to society. Certainly more than Ted Kennedy, confirmed rapist and murderer, ever did.

Up your asses, DUmmies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
Re: They are losing their MINDS over Sirhan Sirhan release
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 12:20:02 AM »
I don't see this as a partisan issue.   RFK was a United States Senator and major candidate for President.  Shot by a Palestinian Islamic extremist.  Arguably RFK was the first American victim of the ongoing worldwide jihad.  I suspected the woketards in Cali would do this.  Color me disgusted.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2021, 02:12:38 AM »
I'm hoping Cali Voters pin it on Newsom and it bolsters the recall. Or he keeps him in and the woketards in a fir of anger forgo voting

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2021, 02:13:39 AM »
Just another case of the state of California caring more for the lawbreaker than the law abiding citizen.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2021, 04:16:12 AM »
Star Member musette_sf (9,278 posts)
10. Let him rot.

If Ethel were still alive, I think she'd be all Yoko Ono on his ass. Yoko makes sure Chapman stays locked up, and I'd bet Ethel would do the same were she here.

Umm, Ethel Kennedy is still alive.  Smartest damn people and most intelligent website on the internet.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 11:30:59 AM »
Response to BumRushDaShow (Original post)Fri Aug 27, 2021, 06:41 PM
Star Member Mr. Evil (1,344 posts)
34. I don't give a shit what anyone says.

Keep this Nixon tool in prison! **** him!

Everyone here can only imagine what kind of country we would have had, had Robert Kennedy been elected president.
And he would've won too.

Parole for this human shitstain? No. And hell no!
Oh, we can only imagine.  I'm getting sick of all these primitives going on and on about what an earthly paradise we'd all be living in if only Bobby had lived.  He was just another dirt bag POS Kennedy like all the others.  He didn't deserve to die for it but the world kept on spinning around without him.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Online SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2021, 11:36:17 AM »
Politics over people.

Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of ****s to give, but I won't spare any for the fate Mr. Sirhan.

What this illustrates is the people who demand mercy for those who victimize ordinary people are pitiless towards those who upset their political ambitions.

They are a nation of men over law.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2021, 11:58:23 AM »
Response to BumRushDaShow (Original post)Fri Aug 27, 2021, 06:41 PM

Everyone here can only imagine what kind of country we would have had, had Robert Kennedy been elected president. And he would've won too.

Parole for this human shitstain? No. And hell no!
I'm not so sure he would have won. I was in 6th grade that spring, and when we had our Weekly Reader primary election, I expected him to win because of the Kennedy Mystique, or whatever. I was shocked when he didn't. Since 11/12-year olds probably reflect their parents' views rather than their lib teachers, I imagine RFK wouldn't have done very well, at least in my little hometown.

(I can't remember how I voted, though...)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2021, 12:32:28 PM »
Sirhan was originally sentenced to death. The CA SC ruled a few years later in an unrelated case that the death penalty, as then administered, was unconstitutional, and the ruling was retroactive. A new death penalty statute was passed later, but I do not know whether Sirhan could have had a new penalty phase trial.

Given that history and my views of the death penalty generally, Sirhan should never have drawn another breath in freedom, and he should have been gassed.

Is this some CT I've never heard of? Or did Star Moron Mr. Evil pull it fresh from his/her rectum?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Muddling 2

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2021, 12:43:57 PM »
Sirhan was originally sentenced to death. The CA SC ruled a few years later in an unrelated case that the death penalty, as then administered, was unconstitutional, and the ruling was retroactive. A new death penalty statute was passed later, but I do not know whether Sirhan could have had a new penalty phase trial.

Given that history and my views of the death penalty generally, Sirhan should never have drawn another breath in freedom, and he should have been gassed.

Is this some CT I've never heard of? Or did Star Moron Mr. Evil pull it fresh from his/her rectum?

IIRC correctly, after the USSC ruling, then Gov Reagan commuted all death sentences to Life.  CA was in a budget crisis at the time and didn't have the funds to re-litigate every case on Death Row.  Sirhan is 76 years old at this point.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2021, 12:55:47 PM »
Two Kennedy children spoke in favor of Theyhan Theyhan's release. (I didn't want to use Sir as some might find it offensive. :))

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2021, 08:22:08 PM »
RFK assassin moves closer to freedom with help of 2 Kennedys
https://www.kltv.com/2021/08/27/da-wont-challenge-release-rfk-killer-sirhan-seeks-parole/

Barton said the board’s decision was not influenced by the fact that prosecutors did not participate or oppose Sirhan’s release under a policy by Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón, a former police officer who took office last year after running on a reform platform. Gascón, who said he idolized the Kennedys and mourned RFK’s assassination, believes the prosecutors’ role ends at sentencing and they should not influence decisions to release prisoners.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2021, 10:13:38 PM »
Typical leftist thought...kiss the ring, bend the knee to the hero of the left and change the rule of law when the left is the victim of the reality of law.  Fake Woke, all of these lying scum ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l6JUNFAJ9o

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 09:18:23 AM »
" Let's divert Bobby through the kitchen to avoid reporters, so he can face reporters on the other side... "

I haven't thought about SS and RFK's security-detail in decades, but I'd be willing to bet half-a-peach that SS disappears within a series of days after leaving the prison-system.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2021, 10:18:11 AM »
I say throw him a parade and give this hero his own national day of recognition.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.