Author Topic: Pretending they did it out of a patriotic duty, pretending they are innocent of  (Read 435 times)

Offline CC27

kentuck (102,845 posts)

Pretending they did it out of a patriotic duty, pretending they are innocent of any crimes...

Almost every criminal in prison declares their innocence of the crimes for which they are doing time.

The insurrectionists pretend they attacked our Capitol because the election was stolen from them. They were doing it out of patriotism. They love their country. They respect our institutions. They pretended that the lies were true. They felt that Donald Trump was ripped off. (They don't seem to understand that Donald Trump does not get "ripped off" - he is always the one doing the "ripping off"

They are not patriots. They do not love our country or our freedoms. They are not honest with themselves or anyone else.

They can continue to live in their pretend world. They can continue to believe they did everything for patriotic reasons.

But the fact remains. They are criminals.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215788884

You are a complete POS.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Fry Mumia!
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

But the fact remains. They are criminals.

I'm sorry but I dozed off and woke at the tail end.  We're talking about illegal aliens here,  right?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
One asshole's insurrectionist is another man's political prisoner being denied their right to a speedy trial.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

One asshole's insurrectionist is another man's political prisoner being denied their right to a speedy trial.

Indeed. Watch democrats abandon their professed principles about justice and prison reform when talking about pro-Trump protestors (or people who violate COVID protocols, etc.).

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Indeed. Watch democrats abandon their professed principles about justice and prison reform when talking about pro-Trump protestors (or people who violate COVID protocols, etc.).

The scales of justice will be exchanged for an on/off switch.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."