Author Topic: Calling a Covid vaccination "the jab" is meant to be disrespectful. It's RW ling  (Read 1436 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
If DU has a (sub-)forum for "alternative" medicines and "natural" remedies, that would probably have some anti-vaxxers. A (sub-)forum for back-to-nature and live-off-the-land types would probably have some. Basically any (sub-)group that is about rejection of many modern technologies (e.g. "organic" foods), especially "Western Medicine". Folks like that are not intrinsically left-leaning, but many are. So any DU-folk who are in that kind of sub-cultural range who have not posted an "I am vaxxed" virtue-signal are possible anti-vaxxers who are laying low.

The huge difference in politics;  I’ve seen no one on here that had bragged about getting the shot. Yes, I’ve seen several post they’ve been vaccinated, but not bragged. I’ve seen several who’ve mentioned they’re not vaccinated, without recrimination.

If you posted at the DUmp you weren’t vaccinated and weren’t going to be, they’d ban you.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

They are right.

It really SHOULD be named after the pedophile in chief.

It should be called "the prick."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DUmpDiver

Join with us to fight the zombie hordes, brother!

I have about 2,500 rounds of 22LR and a suppressor so that the noise doesn't attract the other zombies.

Offline landofconfusion80

I have about 2,500 rounds of 22LR and a suppressor so that the noise doesn't attract the other zombies.
My boys discussing airsoft:
6yearold: I want an automatic that shoots like a billion shots a minute!
13yearold: why waste all those rounds when 1 well placed one can do the same thing? ( my sniper talent)
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)