Author Topic: DUmmy defecates pants in indignant rant  (Read 581 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
DUmmy defecates pants in indignant rant
« on: August 27, 2021, 11:28:36 AM »
rdking647 (4,914 posts)

lost my shit at an anti masker today

im in the store when an unmasked woman comes up to me.
i politely asked her to stay 6 feet away since she is unmasked.
she told me if im sol scared i should just stay home.

i lost my shit.

I told her to take her plague rat ass and get teh **** away from me.
she started to say something else but i told her to smarten up and listen to science instead of right wing lies. then i turned around and walked away

i saw her go over to her husband and start finger pointing at me but i just kept on walking.

Im so sick and tired of these idiots and living in Texas theres a ton of them.
I wish they would all just drop dead. they can all **** off

Well, that's what they CLAIM, anyway. Given that they're all old and infirm, I take them literally

I STILL don't get this - if you are vaccinated AND you're wearing a mask, why do you get so exercised about someone who isn't wearing a mask? You don't even know if THEY were vaccinated (which has no bearing, I understand).

The answer, of course, is that it isn't about covid, It's about the signal that someone isn't bowing down the the almighty government.

In any event, IF you're actually in Texas, there is no mask mandate there, anyway. So what this person you "lost your shit" at might have been doing is pointing out that you are a batshit insane lunatic, and maybe YOU should stay away from THEM, lest your demo-cooties infect them.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: DUmmy defecates pants in indignant rant
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 11:43:03 AM »
Well, at least the DUmmie was honest enough to admit that (s)he teed off on a random unmasked person who had done and said absolutely nothing except be MLWOL (Mask-Less Without Leave).

That said, having never experienced or seen such a Mask Nazi outburst, I think this :bouncy: may be fictional, except for the DUmmie seeing someone in a store who was MLWOL.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 12:23:39 PM »
Well, at least the DUmmie was honest enough to admit that (s)he teed off on a random unmasked person who had done and said absolutely nothing except be MLWOL (Mask-Less Without Leave).

That said, having never experienced or seen such a Mask Nazi outburst, I think this :bouncy: may be fictional, except for the DUmmie seeing someone in a store who was MLWOL.

I’m starting to believe some of the mask bouncies, and I’ll tell you why.

They leave off the first part about how they started it. I’ve seen several posts over there about how they felt it was their obligation to stare down, educate, or ‘lose their shit’ when they see someone without a mask on.

There’s a Mexican restaurant close to my office that opens at 4:00am. I’m an early riser and happen to like breakfast. Most of the time I grab a quick breakfast taco and head to the office, but once in awhile I go to this restaurant and have sit down breakfast.

Several times there’s been this old man come in who puts a mask on when he enters, walks to a table and takes it off. He always chooses to sit close to me in an empty restaurant (not many folks out at 4:00am) and when he sits down he looks at me and points to his mask. I just smile and wish him good morning.

One morning he said something quiet to the waitress while holding his mask up to her and pointing at me. She just shrugged and said “I know.”  That was all I could hear.

Don’t know what was said, didn’t/don’t care. Not going to make a scene if I don’t have to.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 12:37:05 PM »
Unless I am mistaken DUmmie "rdking647" practices witchcraft of some kind.  (I think that's what the star within a circle represents.)

If so, why doesn't she instead of telling the woman to stay 6 feet away from her, simply use her so-called "magical powers" to move her the distance?    :rotf:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 12:40:09 PM »
Unless I am mistaken DUmmie "rdking647" practices witchcraft of some kind.  (I think that's what the star within a circle represents.)

If so, why doesn't she instead of telling the woman to stay 6 feet away from her, simply use her so-called "magical powers" to move her the distance?    :rotf:

That's an astoundingly good catch. Generally for modern-day witches, witchcraft conjures little else other than obesity and white makeup. You'd think they'd get more bang for the buck from their pagan gods, but whatever. See you at the Ren Fair, Siobhan.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 01:02:05 PM »
"See you at the Ren Fair, Siobhan."  ???

Sorry, you lost me on that one ...

Have no idea what that means.
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 01:12:31 PM »
"See you at the Ren Fair, Siobhan."  ???

Sorry, you lost me on that one ...

Have no idea what that means.

Modern day "witches" LOVE Ren Fairs and all that bohemian crap.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 04:07:15 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 04:27:22 PM »
A-LARPing I will go.

A-LARPing I will go.

I'll look like a total dork!

But a-LARPing I will go.

:rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.