Author Topic: Thought experiment: Biden does not run in 2024 but VP Kamala Harris does...  (Read 392 times)

Offline SVPete

Thought experiment: Biden does not run in 2024 but VP Kamala Harris does...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215787628

Note: Before you start typing, I really WANT President Biden to run again in 2024, if he wishes to. This is just a thought experiment.

As I said in the subject line, let's speculate that President Biden, for whatever reason, declines to run in 2024 again. Vice President Kamala Harris does.

The way it stands now (ugh), it seems the 2024 matchup would be between VP Harris and the twice-impeached criminal loser.

Harris wins, yes ? I sure hope so, if President Biden does not run.

leftstreet (33,123 posts)

1. Not sure GOPers would let Trump run

I think the PNAC neocon wing of the party is flexing its muscles and grabbing the party back from him.

:rotf: PNAC? :rotf: I know what it was. It was basically defunct at the dawn of the 21st Century.

secondwind (13,190 posts)

3. I don't know much about Harris, frankly.. what are her approvals? As a woman, I can tell you now

that this could be a negative, sad but true!

I don't think Biden will run again, he said from he start that it was one and done... but so much can happen in the next three years.

Kammie is to stupid to have qualifications. Which would make her a genius there in DUmmieLand.

RobinA (8,236 posts)

6. No Way Harris Wins

I have nothing against Kamala Harris, I would vote for her in the general if she were the candidate, but I don't see her winning. Against someone with a built in constituency who has already (sorta) won a Presidential election? Not going to happen. I hope I'm wrong.

I can only hope that Biden runs again, because I'm not sure who else we have of the white male variety, and I think whoever wins in 2024 will be white and male. Trump v Harris? Nightmare. Sorry, I am a female but we NEED to be realistic.

In a rational country, Alfred E. Neuman would mop up the Electoral College's floor with her. Just as should have happened in 2020 and Joe Biden.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 11:35:44 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

As much as I cannot stand the person of Donald Trump, I'd lick my chops at the prospect of him running against Kamala the Ucantbeserious Warrior. On the other hand, the contents of a bus station urinal would get my vote over her, but I might not like the policies of old piss as much as I like the policies of a Trump.

So I'll vote Trump, as will enough people to send KtUW back to her knees in Sacramento.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DLR Pyro

secondwind (13,190 posts)

3. I don't know much about Harris, frankly.. what are her approvals? As a woman, I can tell you now

she's supposedly has some black blood in her and she has a vagina.  What else do you DUmmies need to know to support and vote for a candidate?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
she's supposedly has some black blood in her and she has a vagina.  What else do you DUmmies need to know to support and vote for a candidate?

And she has failed miserably with the nominal tasks she’s been assigned.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Quote from: Feckless *****
Note: Before you start typing, I really WANT President Biden to run again in 2024, if he wishes to. This is just a thought experiment.

Can you imagine having to disclaim something like that before being allowed to speak? What a bunch of Nancies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

And she has failed miserably with the nominal tasks she’s been assigned.

KC

That's the ultimate resume enhancer for a Dim'Rat commie cocksucker. The ability to follow instructions printed on the heel when pouring piss from a boot makes the other incompetents self concious
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus