Author Topic: Regarding magats beliefs, I_UndergroundPanther  (Read 919 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Regarding magats beliefs, I_UndergroundPanther
« on: August 26, 2021, 01:59:39 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215784547

I_UndergroundPanther (6,942 posts)

Regarding magats beliefs

Nobody is obligated to respect anyones beliefs. Beliefs are not facts.

Some beliefs are inferior beliefs..
anti-social ,anti- democratic, or very dangerous or outright lies sociopathic and disgusting to anyone with a functioning moral compass.

Harmful beliefs like a social order must be enforced made by so called god .. beliefs like that deserve to be obliterated and a mark of shame upon the believer in one way or another.

And if said believer can't handle the truth or any idea that challenges thier position?

**** them ,because they are pieces of shit using their beliefs to justify thier abuse,
Anti- social preferences, and to justify the lies they tell others and the lies they tell themselves. All to inflict harm and oppression of others .

No one owes shitty people with shitty beliefs,

Any respect or tolerance
of the intolerable..or understanding.

Some beliefs are toxic and evil. And it should be made painful to the believer to believe that shit.

Seriously, UGP? Do you, who believes you are a male cat stuck in a human female body, want to talk about shitty beliefs?????????

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Regarding magats beliefs, I_UndergroundPanther
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 02:21:16 PM »
I'm not obligated to respect people with shitty beliefs? Okay, I'll play this game.

I'm not obligated to respect democrats. After all...

They believe it's okay for the government to use corporations to suppress speech.

They don't believe in the transparency and security measures that make democratic elections possible.

They don't believe in the right to keep and bear arms.

They believe they can suppress a virus with draconian lockdowns and other measures.

They don't believe in managing our border security like a developed country.

They despise members of minorities who deviate from the party line.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 02:26:33 PM »
I'm not obligated to respect people with shitty beliefs? Okay, I'll play this game.

I'm not obligated to respect democrats. After all...

They believe it's okay for the government to use corporations to suppress speech.

They don't believe in the transparency and security measures that make democratic elections possible.

They don't believe in the right to keep and bear arms.

They believe they can suppress a virus with draconian lockdowns and other measures.

They don't believe in managing our border security like a developed country.

They despise members of minorities who deviate from the party line.
Also, the same people who believe in "science" believe that a man can become pregnant.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2021, 04:01:48 PM »
No one owes shitty people with shitty beliefs,

Any respect or tolerance

Yeah, while it's true I owe UGP neither respect or tolerance, I'll tolerate her ... at the distance of the length of the continent.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2021, 04:43:52 PM »
Quote from:
Mr. Scorpio

5. I tell MAGAts all the time that I'm not obligated to validate their delusions

Nor am I obligated to dispute their beliefs as well. That if, what they’re claiming is actually good enough, it’s unnecessary for me to ever deal with their nonsense.

Sometimes I wonder if they have the intellectual capacity to grasp that particular concept.

If I ever found Lamond validating any of my beliefs, that would cause me to immediately question that belief. He most definitely has a warped view of reality I want nothing to do with.

And I’m absolutely certain he doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to understand the point I just made.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 04:54:05 PM »
Mr. Scorpio

5. I tell MAGAts all the time that I'm not obligated to validate their delusions

Nor am I obligated to dispute their beliefs as well. That if, what they’re claiming is actually good enough, it’s unnecessary for me to ever deal with their nonsense.

Sometimes I wonder if they have the intellectual capacity to grasp that particular concept.

WTF is he saying?   There are so many pompous asses over there, that believe their own hype about being the smarterest  person in the room.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 04:56:49 PM »
Also, the same people who believe in "science" believe that a man can become pregnant.

... and can magically change their gender as often as they change their socks.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 05:01:16 PM »
The biggest problem that MrsCorpio a/k/a Lamond had at Discussionist wasn’t his ability to dispute the beliefs of those who opposed his beliefs, but rather his *inability* to dispute the beliefs of others. In fact, he was horrible at it and left with his tail tucked underneath him.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 06:10:36 AM »
And, this enlightened beacon of clarity believes Adam Schiff has seen the evidence, Al Gore and Hillary were victims of rigged elections but the 2020 election was pure as the driven snow. and, Dr. Fauchi is driven only by science.
Note to Hunter B.: by snow I mean the kind that falls out of the sky.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2021, 06:24:42 AM »
What the insane BELIEVE about patriots is immaterial.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2021, 08:05:21 AM »
Seriously, UGP? Do you, who believes you are a male cat stuck in a human female body, want to talk about shitty beliefs?????????

:hi5: for a retort so subtly apt that I missed it yesterday!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2021, 08:11:27 AM »
Man there's a whole lot of projection going on in UGP's post. Change a couple of words in that rant and you have a perfect description of what DUmbasses believe.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 08:18:36 AM »
Mr. Scorpio

Yet we have to validate the delusions of men who think they are women, or think they are some how outside biology with their lusts or lack thereof. 

Making that statement in a thread started by UP shows how moonbats cannot/will not connect logical dots.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 09:44:08 AM »

:hi5:

I may use that one (maybe with stronger language).

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 10:26:43 AM »

FIFY
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 06:16:30 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215784547
 of the intolerable..or understanding.

Some beliefs are toxic and evil. And it should be made painful to the believer to believe that shit.

Don't forget that the subway kitty also believes that s/he can communicate telepathically with the ghost of his/ her dead pet rooster Blackie, and that it apparently told him/ her that the Bird Flu epidemic was caused by angry chicken ghosts as a way to raise awareness among humans about the inhumane treatment of chickens in the meat- packing industry.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 06:33:44 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2021, 01:44:44 AM »
The biggest problem that MrsCorpio a/k/a Lamond had at Discussionist wasn’t his ability to dispute the beliefs of those who opposed his beliefs, but rather his *inability* to dispute the beliefs of others. In fact, he was horrible at it and left with his tail tucked underneath him.

That SOB owes a number of us some schooling.

:rotf:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2021, 02:42:19 AM »
As has been pointed out she believes she is actual a male cat, has a ghost chicken guardian angel and don't forget drinks pineapple juice to optimize her astral projection.

beliefs like that deserve to be obliterated and a mark of shame upon the believer

One look at her pictures and you can see she has the mark of shame upon her.

Here's a recent pic for those who are curious (Warning:  She is one hideous beast.  Don't look if you're squeamish.  And don't blame me if you do look and have the sudden urge to puke your guts out.):

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115110501#post17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2021, 12:13:27 PM »
As has been pointed out she believes she is actual a male cat, has a ghost chicken guardian angel and don't forget drinks pineapple juice to optimize her astral projection.

One look at her pictures and you can see she has the mark of shame upon her.

Here's a recent pic for those who are curious (Warning:  She is one hideous beast.  Don't look if you're squeamish.  And don't blame me if you do look and have the sudden urge to puke your guts out.):

https://www.democraticunderground.com/115110501#post17

Not quite Gorgonic, though I'm not exactly blindingly handsome myself.