Author Topic: Australian truckers plan national strike & blockade to end government  (Read 478 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Supported by veterans and other workers, they're demanding an end to the draconian C19 bullshit.

Video in article.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/a_group_of_unlikely_heroes_is_lining_up_to_fight_tyranny_in_australia.html
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I feel like I just watched the prequal to Mad Max!

Good on them.

This shit is about to get real world wide I’m afraid.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

I was hoping truckers in the US would cause an end to BLM/Antifa bullshit by refusing to deliver to blue cities, but it never happened.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

I was hoping truckers in the US would cause an end to BLM/Antifa bullshit by refusing to deliver to blue cities, but it never happened.

'The' truckers' strike... is trying to evolve-from 'a' truckers' strike...  starting yesterday in Alberta, Canada.  With many trucks parked along the sides of freeways. 

Personally, when I enter alberta truckers' protest and nothing appears on the search-page but a mish-mosh of past strikes/protests from 2018, 2019, and 2020... it means that something like that is currently happening now.  It's the only deductive-logic I can go by when the Trudeau & Biden Administrations' policies are on the verge of mass embarrassment. 

Today is a 'protest of Trudeau's COVID-restrictions'...  and shout-outs for support from truckers in Eastern Canada and the United States seem to be reaching sympathetic ears. 

But there's a bit of bad-timing for the US, thanks to Hurricane Ida and the relief-efforts.  No Day Of Protest quite yet.  But it sure looks like a nationwide strike is coming...

Last weekend's trucking-strike in the UK resulted in wage-increases for drivers that now have them earning more than 'lawyers & architects'.  -Oh, yeah... when I typed-in trucknews.com's homepage I was taken to Microsoft's search-page...  Weird.