Author Topic: The Slobfather is going down  (Read 405 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The Slobfather is going down
« on: August 25, 2021, 08:55:10 PM »
Star Member malaise (234,283 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215782248

The Slobfather is going down

Take that to the bank - Rachel is great tonight!
Let's go Select Committee! Open the floodgates and take them down!

:whatever:

1. Benny Thompson coming up after the break

Oh Yes!

:yawn:

Star Member elleng (108,592 posts)

2. *Benny Thompson, Chair of investigation committee,

coming up on Rachel show.

::)

Lovie777 (1,321 posts)

5. A lot pro-democracies do tune into MSNBC night . ..

:rotf:

Star Member KentuckyWoman (4,943 posts)

7. Dream on.

Oh I hope you are right but I have no faith in the system.

:lmao:

11. He tried to overthrow the elected President and he had help from people in Congress, the military and others.
This is HUGE!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member CatWoman (76,033 posts)

8. yes!!!

going after the people who organized and funded the Jan. 6 "march"

:whatever:

Star Member Chainfire (6,695 posts)

12. As much as I would like to believe it, I am not holding my breath.

He is like black mold, you think you have it knocked down and it appears in another spot. I think that the odds are as great of him getting the Republican nomination for President as him going down a legal hole. I don't see the courts ever allowing Trump to be brought to justice, regardless of evidence. The system has been well and truly rigged.

I am losing confidence in our Democracy's ability to bounce back from the modern Fascist calling themselves Republicans. It will be them in conjunction with the conservative Supreme Court that drives the final nail in our coffin. If we don't figure out how to turn things around, really quickly, things that are too bad to contemplate will begin happening.

:loser:

NoRethugFriends (193 posts)

14. Fitzmas

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: The Slobfather is going down
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 09:06:08 PM »

14. Fitzmas

:rotf: MIRT Alert!!!  :rotf: MIRT Alert!!!  :rotf: MIRT Alert!!!  :rotf: MIRT Alert!!!  :rotf: MIRT Alert!!! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 09:57:31 PM »
24 business hours until the perp walk!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 11:46:18 PM »
Didn't they say the same thing when Wesley Crusher....er, Rachel Maddow, said he had President Trump's tax return? And look how that turned out.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 11:47:57 PM »

14. Fitzmas

If you have to burn a mole young, you can do far worse than this. My hat's off to whomever's sock puppet this is.  :cheersmate:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 05:28:36 AM »
The stupid old she-cow--a couple of years ago it was always Groper Don the con, now it's Slobfather.  She thinks these stupid names are clever and that they're going to catch on.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 08:09:29 AM »
Rachel was great last night?  :whatever:

Does someone want to tell them Maddow just escaped a lawsuit by using the defense that she is an opinion show host and not news?

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 09:19:39 AM »
CatWoman (76,041 posts)

16. i wish you Debbie Downers would keep that Fitzmas bullshit to yourselves

why piss in this thread?

WHY????

:lmao:  They haven't changed a bit in all of DU's life. 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 09:43:15 AM »

11. He tried to overthrow the elected President and he had help from people in Congress, the military and others.
This is HUGE!

um.....

FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

In public comments last month to the Democratic-led congressional committee formed to investigate the violence, police officers injured in the mayhem urged lawmakers to determine whether Trump helped instigate it. Some Democrats have said they want him to testify.

But the FBI has so far found no evidence that he or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence
, according to the four current and former law enforcement officials.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/exclusive-fbi-finds-scant-evidence-us-capitol-attack-was-coordinated-sources-2021-08-20/

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 10:08:48 AM »
How many times has mal :stoner: -prophesied that Trump "is going down"? "Fitzmas" should be replaced with Trumpmas, :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.