Author Topic: Ivermectin for DUmmies  (Read 812 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Ivermectin for DUmmies
« on: August 25, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
I can't watch them be so stupid any longer.  I just can't.  I know some of the more intelligent ones read the Cave and I figured I would park this here so maybe, just MAYBE some of the smarter ones could grab it and share with the imbeciles at the DUmp.

Having grown up pretty rural and working farms, I have been around Ivermectin for a very long time.  We used it to worm dogs, cattle, etc ... Having said that, I've known for many years that people use it to, as prescribed by a doctor, of course.

What I see at the DUmp defies idiocy.  The WWW is available at the push of a button, yet they persist in their thoughts that Ivermectin is only for cattle.  DUmmies, please read this;

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapies/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/

Last Updated: February 11, 2021

Ivermectin is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved antiparasitic drug that is used to treat several neglected tropical diseases, including onchocerciasis, helminthiases, and scabies.1 It is also being evaluated for its potential to reduce the rate of malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes that feed on treated humans and livestock.2 For these indications, ivermectin has been widely used and is generally well tolerated.1,3 Ivermectin is not approved by the FDA for the treatment of any viral infection.

Proposed Mechanism of Action and Rationale for Use in Patients With COVID-19
Reports from in vitro studies suggest that ivermectin acts by inhibiting the host importin alpha/beta-1 nuclear transport proteins, which are part of a key intracellular transport process that viruses hijack to enhance infection by suppressing the host’s antiviral response.4,5 In addition, ivermectin docking may interfere with the attachment of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) spike protein to the human cell membrane.6 Ivermectin is thought to be a host-directed agent, which may be the basis for its broad-spectrum activity in vitro against the viruses that cause dengue, Zika, HIV, and yellow fever.4,7-9 Despite this in vitro activity, no clinical trials have reported a clinical benefit for ivermectin in patients with these viruses. Some studies of ivermectin have also reported potential anti-inflammatory properties, which have been postulated to be beneficial in people with COVID-19.10-12

Some observational cohorts and clinical trials have evaluated the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Data from some of these studies can be found in Table 2c.

<SNIP>

I'm not going to post more than that, hopefully you will now do your own research so I don't make you cry in online debates (like I've been doing to some liberals in other places who are as dumb as you and are absolutely shocked when it's pointed out IN PUBLIC NO LESS, they haven't a clue of what they're talking about), please just realize you have no idea what the hell you, the smartest people on the internet, are talking about.

That is all.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Ivermectin for DUmmies
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 05:07:39 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215781309

FDA warned a horse drug will not cure COVID-19. Oklahoma just sold out of it.

I'm going to start posting them all in this thread so I can laugh at them.  This one is from the fag who wants to save all the fags in Afghanistan.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 10:32:36 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215795309

Some of them are starting to realize that ivermectin isn’t just for animals and it’s pissing off the dumber ones who thought they knew everything.

I will say this, I’m almost 100% certain womanofthehills is not vaccinated and has no intention to be, BUT she’s too chicken shit to admit it.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 11:27:41 AM »
I will say this, I’m almost 100% certain womanofthehills is not vaccinated and has no intention to be, BUT she’s too chicken shit to admit it.

Contrary to DUmb stereotypes, a significant percentage of anti-vaxxers are, in fact, Lib-Prog. The MSM and Dems have simply ignored them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2021, 11:39:47 AM »
Contrary to DUmb stereotypes, a significant percentage of anti-vaxxers are, in fact, Lib-Prog. The MSM and Dems have simply ignored them.

Since studies have shown that POC are more likely to be unvaccinated than a typical Trump supporter, I wonder where AA group of DUmmies fall.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2021, 11:57:38 AM »
Since studies have shown that POC are more likely to be unvaccinated than a typical Trump supporter, I wonder where AA group of DUmmies fall.

I’ve not seen any of their prominent POC posters bragging about getting the jab.

KC

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2021, 12:03:28 PM »

I’ve not seen any of their prominent POC posters bragging about getting the jab.

KC

Given the history of using black people as Guinea pigs, can you blame them for not trusting the government? Can you blame anyone for not trusting the government?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2021, 12:10:03 PM »
Given the history of using black people as Guinea pigs, can you blame them for not trusting the government? Can you blame anyone for not trusting the government?

No sir, I certainly do not!  The way they’re pushing this vaccine is … weird. I’ve never seen anything like it.

I’ma very blessed and fortunate person. First I doubt our company would ever require the vaccination. Extremely conservative structure. Second, if they do, I’m in a position to simply retire. We’re still on the real estate company and I can do that if I want, or just sit on my ass. We’ve done well with the money we’ve made.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2021, 12:29:01 PM »

No sir, I certainly do not!  The way they’re pushing this vaccine is … weird. I’ve never seen anything like it.

I’ma very blessed and fortunate person. First I doubt our company would ever require the vaccination. Extremely conservative structure. Second, if they do, I’m in a position to simply retire. We’re still on the real estate company and I can do that if I want, or just sit on my ass. We’ve done well with the money we’ve made.

KC

When President Trump was president, they blamed any and all sickness or death from the Kung Flu directly and solely on the president.  But now that Jim Crow Joe is president and people are still getting sick and dying from it, they are making a big show of shifting the blame away from the president.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2021, 12:36:30 PM »

I'm going to start posting them all in this thread so I can laugh at them.  This one is from the fag who wants to save all the fags in Afghanistan.

KC

Response to Behind the Aegis (Original post)Wed Aug 25, 2021, 06:26 PM
Star Member roamer65 (28,484 posts)
8. No one taking veterinary grade ivermectin should be receive any treatment.

Send them home to their fate.
Free health care for everybody is a right--that's what they always used to say. 
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 12:40:22 PM »

KC

I turned 60 at the end of June and have 32 years in the pension plan. I could manage retiring, but a couple more years was my plan.

I think the return of mask mandates is their way of causing more strife between the vaccinated and unvaccinated. Everyone has to wear a mask until X% of people are vaccinated.

They keep shifting the goal posts just to keep control.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2021, 12:50:28 PM »

Some of them are starting to realize that ivermectin isn’t just for animals and it’s pissing off the dumber ones who thought they knew everything.

KC
Beachnutt (1,288 posts)
4. You can't shit the covid out....
Star Member LearnedHand (3,002 posts)
17. Well, I guess you can ...

… but it’s in the form of shed viral particles. I mean, they are tracking infections by studying sewage.
Star Member pnwmom (105,203 posts)
43. But it's also growing in the nose, and no amount of shitting will shit it out the nostrils.
LearnedHand (3,002 posts)
45. I'm so pwned
LOL
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2021, 12:55:46 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215796305

Roland99
What do we want? Our de-wormer! When do we want it? Now!

Nother dumbass.

KC

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2021, 01:58:43 PM »

KC

This seems to be the vulnerable point of many leftists; the revelation that someone knew something they didn't.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2021, 02:07:36 PM »
This seems to be the vulnerable point of many leftists; the revelation that someone knew something they didn't.

Because they believe the lies at the DUmp!

KC

*Stolen

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2021, 08:17:47 PM »

KC
To be fair, he's probably tired of Alabama black snake and would like to try on a sand viper for a change
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)