Author Topic: TORRANCE POLICE FIND 300 UNOPENED RECALL BALLOTS,  (Read 332 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

TORRANCE POLICE FIND 300 UNOPENED RECALL BALLOTS,
« on: August 23, 2021, 06:41:55 PM »
Something to make you feel warm and fuzzy about the integrity of our election system and Mail in ballots..
-- Authorities are investigating why 300 unopened vote-by-mail ballots for the upcoming recall election were found - along with a gun and drugs - in a car parked at a Torrance convenience store.

The discovery was made Aug. 16 when Torrance police were called around 10:45 p.m. about a man sleeping in his car at a 7-Eleven parking lot.

"Inside the vehicle, the officers found a loaded handgun, some narcotics, and then they found a bunch of mail and what turned out to be over 300 election ballots in the backseat of the vehicle," said Sgt. Mark Ponegalek with the Torrance Police Department.

"They appeared to be in a box, but they were also kind of strewn across the backseat of the vehicle and so there was just a large portion of mail in that backseat."
https://abc7.com/recall-election-stolen-ballots-vote-by-mail-torrance-police/10969902/
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: TORRANCE POLICE FIND 300 UNOPENED RECALL BALLOTS,
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 07:16:41 PM »
I saw a picture today, don’t know if it was real, but it purported to show a California recall ballot, in the envelope to go back, and you could see through the envelope showing the ballot marked ‘Yes’.

If true, that’s terrifying.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen