Author Topic: Then, SUDDENLY they were smarter - and tougher - than the military experts  (Read 558 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Remember all the "Trump should listen to his generals!" bullshit?

Remember how much they pretended to respect the military during the Trump years?

left-of-center2012 (29,186 posts)

Ex-Navy SEAL Says He Could Rescue Americans in Kabul With 'Nine Guys'

[string of vomiting emojis]

Rob O’Neill, the former U.S. Navy SEAL who claimed he was the one who killed Osama bin Laden, threw out a suggestion on how to evacuate Americans from Afghanistan’s capital city of Kabul.
(A book documenting the killing of bin Laden credits a different Navy SEAL with shooting bin Laden)

O’Neill declared:
‘Here’s how you get the Americans out. Smash with hammer. And that’s it.'”

O’Neill then explained how he’d approach the situation, and made a brief comment touting the big lie about the election:
Look, I don’t want to be in charge, but if I was I'd get the Americans out.
Give me nine guys I’m gonna walk through the streets and I’m gonna kill everyone I see, and I’m gonna grab the Americans. It is not difficult. But we have these people who are in charge that are a disgrace. I am amazed that there hasn’t been at least 30 generals and admirals that haven’t resigned or been fired today. But we won’t because we have a commander-in-chief that was put there through whatever happened at four in the morning on election night. This is nonsense. It’s insulting.
“You know what we do? We kick their ass, that’s it.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/im-gonna-kill-everyone-i-see-ex-navy-seal-who-claimed-to-kill-bin-laden-says-he-could-rescue-americans-in-kabul-with-nine-guys/?utm_source=mostpopular

Chainfire (6,676 posts)

1. I just goes to show that the Navy needs to do a better job

of psychologically accessing their potential troops. One thing nobody needs around is a highly trained killer who is also stupid and unstable.

* assessing - you idiot

Not that you could pass.

Baked Potato (4,745 posts)

2. Go fishing dude, it's over. Nt

Go get ice cream for your demented pedophile.

NickB79 (15,903 posts)

3. Just like in Somalia during Black Hawk Down! Merika!

Oh wait, that didn't end so well

Another Democrat production.

oasis (47,911 posts)

4. I'd like to slap that smirk off his face. nt

Response to oasis (Reply #4)Sun Aug 22, 2021, 07:50 PM
Star Member Hekate (70,502 posts)

12. He has a very punchable face, doesn't he?

I'd like to see you ****s try.

Celerity (20,857 posts)

5. Give me nine guys I'm gonna walk through the streets and I'm gonna kill everyone I see

That mother****er would be dead within 10, 15 minutes, MAX.

He has watched too many superhero movies.

I once saw someone call out O'Neill on Twatter

"Who do you think you are?"

"The guy you pretend to be when you're playing Call of Duty."

Seems apropos here.

tinymontgomery (2,319 posts)

6. I used to have respect for the SEALS

I used to have respect for the SEALS but not anymore. Ever since they killed Bin Laden and started fighting over who actually pulled the trigger, then putting out all the info and books, I have lost any respect I had.

PSPS (11,372 posts)

7. Just throw in a "believe me" and it would be trump

ExTex (1,858 posts)

8. So give him nine guys and turn him loose.

And then watch the excuses flow.

Since when do SEALs make excuses?

Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (70,714 posts)

9. So he's one of those drunks at the end of the bar who brags about his service record.

I think you're thinking of John Kerry, Tom Harkin, etc.

GoCubsGo (27,088 posts)

13. This asshole again?

He's full of shit. Nothing but a smug, little prick who doesn't know anywhere near what he thinks he does.

You should go shut him up.

vanlassie (3,446 posts)

14. His Mommie told him he was SPECIAL.

Say that to his face.

Or even mine.

marble falls (42,693 posts)

15. Oh Yeah? I could do it with a station wagon fulla Girl Scouts! Brain injury?

Shut up, convict.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215770638
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ADsOutburst

4. I'd like to slap that smirk off his face. nt

What is it with these people always getting so peeved about people smirking? They hated Nick Sandmann for it, and now a SEAL.

• Global Moderator
What is it with these people always getting so peeved about people smirking? They hated Nick Sandmann for it, and now a SEAL.

Alligator mouths to compensate for their hummingbird asses.

Offline DLR Pyro

NickB79 (15,903 posts)

3. Just like in Somalia during Black Hawk Down! Merika!

Oh wait, that didn't end so well

And why was that?

Oh yeah,  the clintoon administration refused to send the AC-130 gunships that were requested because they were worried it would appear to be too hawkish...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline 67 Rover

Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (70,714 posts)

9. So he's one of those drunks at the end of the bar who brags about his service record.

Senator Richard Blumenthal anyone?  :mad:

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

Chainfire (6,676 posts)

1. I just goes to show that the Navy needs to do a better job

of psychologically accessing their potential troops. One thing nobody needs around is a highly trained killer who is also stupid and unstable.

* assessing - you idiot

No, I suspect the DUmpster denizen meant what they said.  It's pretty well established moonbats think the military if for reprogramming people and society, as we saw with Obama's social engineering work and Biden's military recruitment ads.

Back on topic, yet another fine example of moonbat's supporting whatever goes along with their ideology at the moment.  They didn't give two taco Tuesday squirts about all of Obama's drone strikes, but Trump takes out a major terrorist leader, then they worry about retaliation and over reach.  When the next 9/11 hits, and we find that it was planned and practiced in Taliban run Afghanistan, these same nutters will be crying about how we didn't do anything to prevent all that loss of life, cause there's little doubt that Joe will be long gone from office by then, and likely there will be a Republican (at least in name) in the White House to blame everything on. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline ADsOutburst

And why was that?

Oh yeah,  the clintoon administration refused to send the AC-130 gunships that were requested because they were worried it would appear to be too hawkish...

Such is the idiotic logic that pervades leftist enclaves. Because Somalia and Vietnam ended badly, that must mean any US military intervention or occupation will end badly.  :whatever:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
Armchair warriors.   :loser:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

• Global Moderator
Such is the idiotic logic that pervades leftist enclaves. Because Somalia and Vietnam ended badly, that must mean any US military intervention or occupation will end badly.  :whatever:

It's not idiotic if it's a deliberate effort to demoralize the American people into no longer defending themselves.

Offline SVPete

Reality outsmarted DUmmies ....... as usual:

US special operations vets carry out daring mission to save Afghan allies

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/us-special-operations-vets-carry-daring-mission-save/story?id=79670236

With the Taliban growing more violent and adding checkpoints near Kabul's airport, an all-volunteer group of American veterans of the Afghan war launched a final daring mission on Wednesday night dubbed the "Pineapple Express" to shepherd hundreds of at-risk Afghan elite forces and their families to safety, members of the group told ABC News.

Moving after nightfall in near-pitch black darkness and extremely dangerous conditions, the group said it worked unofficially in tandem with the United States military and U.S. embassy to move people, sometimes one person at a time, or in pairs, but rarely more than a small bunch, inside the wire of the U.S. military-controlled side of Hamid Karzai International Airport.
There were wounded among the Pineapple Express travelers from the blast, and members of the group said they were assessing whether unaccounted-for Afghans they were helping had been killed.

As of Thursday morning, the group said it had brought as many as 500 Afghan special operators, assets and enablers and their families into the airport in Kabul overnight, handing them each over to the protective custody of the U.S. military.
..."Dozens of high-risk individuals, families with small children, orphans, and pregnant women, were secretly moved through the streets of Kabul throughout the night and up to just seconds before ISIS detonated a bomb into the huddled mass of Afghans seeking safety and freedom," Army Lt. Col. Scott Mann, a retired Green Beret commander who led the private rescue effort, told ABC News.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

As of Thursday morning, the group said it had brought as many as 500 Afghan special operators, assets and enablers and their families into the airport in Kabul overnight, handing them each over to the protective custody of the U.S. military.

I'm sure our Commander-A-Sleep will take credit for bringing these 500 assets to safety.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020