Author Topic: Cuomo Investigation Report Released  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Cuomo Investigation Report Released
« on: August 03, 2021, 11:18:49 AM »
In short:
  • Cuomo DID sexually harass multiple women while governor. Violation of state and federal law.
  • Toxic work environment
  • Climate of fear
  • Overwhelming majority of NY & federal pols call on Cuomo to resign

Frankly, I'm surprised at this. Letitia James, the NY AG, actually did her job.  :o

TownHall
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: Cuomo Investigation Report Released
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 11:40:36 AM »
But the big question is will anything happen to Cuomo?
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 11:41:55 AM »
In short:
  • Cuomo DID sexually harass multiple women while governor. Violation of state and federal law.
  • Toxic work environment
  • Climate of fear
  • Overwhelming majority of NY & federal pols call on Cuomo to resign

Frankly, I'm surprised at this. Letitia James, the NY AG, actually did her job.  :o

TownHall

I am too, but these are only some of Coverup Cuomo's misdeeds. He needs to be held accountable for his COVID ****-ups as well.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 11:48:54 AM »
I am too, but these are only some of Coverup Cuomo's misdeeds. He needs to be held accountable for his COVID ****-ups as well.

DOJ has already said, "Nothing to see here! Move along now!" so I would think that the Covid death issue is DOA. Of course, some victims might generate one or more lawsuits, or even a class-action lawsuit, but DOJ at the fed level ain't gonna touch Cuomo.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 03:17:10 PM »
Apparently, his "defense" against the harassment claims is that he does it to everyone. :whatever:

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 04:44:15 PM »
I get the feeling he's gone by next week.  Resigned. 

The response was on-tape.  He doesn't do tape...  I draw the conclusion that it's for posterity.  His version of it. 

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2021, 04:50:57 PM »
Apparently, his "defense" against the harassment claims is that he does it to everyone. :whatever:

does that defense work for running stop signs and red lights too?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2021, 05:41:00 PM »
does that defense work for running stop signs and red lights too?

"Officer, it's not what it looks like. I run every stop sign and red light. It's just what I do.

"Oh, I see. Sorry to bother you."

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 05:42:22 PM »
"Officer, it's not what it looks like. I run every stop sign and red light. It's just what I do.

"Oh, I see. Sorry to bother you."

I wasn't drinking and driving. I was only drinking at the stop lights.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 06:06:28 PM »
Newsmax reported that even President * called for Cuomo's resignation, as did the entire NY Dem delegation. Methinks his goose is cooked.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 06:32:00 PM »
Cuomo calls for ‘zero tolerance’ of sexual harassment in 2013 tweet
https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/andrew-cuomo-tweeted-zero-tolerance-for-sexual-harassment/

A 2013 tweet from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo saying that there should be a “zero tolerance policy” for sexual misconduct recirculated on Twitter Tuesday after an independent probe found he harassed at least 11 women.

“There should be a zero tolerance policy when it comes to sexual harassment & must send a clear message that this behavior is not tolerated,” reads the tweet from May 2013.

The three-term Democrat denied the investigation’s findings.

Twitter users began sharing the missive after state Attorney General Letitia James announced that the investigation she commissioned had found that Cuomo engaged in “unwanted groping, kissing, hugging and making inappropriate comments.”

Virtue signaling are we?  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2021, 08:31:31 AM »
Cuomo calls for ‘zero tolerance’ of sexual harassment in 2013 tweet
https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/andrew-cuomo-tweeted-zero-tolerance-for-sexual-harassment/

Virtue signaling are we?  :mental:

He was against it before he was for it.  Typical lib/proggie double standard and pragmatism wrapped into one.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2021, 08:39:48 AM »
Newsmax reported that even President * called for Cuomo's resignation, as did the entire NY Dem delegation. Methinks his goose is cooked.

Here's to hoping he decides to take out as many of his former supporters as possible if he's forced to go.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2021, 10:04:44 AM »
Here's to hoping he decides to take out as many of his former supporters as possible if he's forced to go.

He essentially already is...  He's put most of his circle in Civil-jeopardy.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2021, 03:28:11 PM »

My question is was it the Puppet President or the people pulling his strings who actually made that statement. Most of the time I doubt Grandpa Gropey has a clue about what's actually happening around him.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 07:58:42 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2021, 06:10:08 PM »
My question is was it the Puppet President or the people pulling his strings who actually made that statement. Most of the time I doubt Grandpa Gropey doesn't have a clue about what's actually happening around him.

He verbalized it, without reading his note cards, evidently. Whether he was told to throw Cuomo under the bus or he came up with it himself, the only people who can say aren't talking.

Asterisk isn't a total vegetable. He does have isolated moments of half-assed lucidity.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4972387/president-biden-calls-york-governor-cuomo-resign

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2021, 06:15:54 PM »
Facebook executive helped Cuomo smear sex harassment accuser: AG report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/facebook-executive-helped-cuomo-smear-sex-harassment-accuser

A top communications manager at Facebook helped Gov. Andrew Cuomo fight sexual misconduct allegations — including by helping leak confidential files about accuser Lindsey Boylan and by participating in regular discussions about Cuomo’s communications strategy, according to the New York attorney general’s bombshell investigation.

Dani Lever — who had worked in Cuomo’s press operation since 2014 but left in August 2020 to join Facebook as a communications manager — played a key role in Cuomo’s communications strategy even while working for Facebook, according to the investigation released Tuesday.

In December 2020, former Cuomo staffer Lindsey Boylan became the first of several women to accuse the governor of sexual harassment. Hours later, Cuomo communications director Rich Azzopardi decided to send Boylan’s confidential personnel files to several journalists in what investigators called an attempt to "discredit and disparage" her.

Facebook was on it as well covering for Andrew Cuomo.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 06:16:47 PM »
But wait, there is more.

Time’s Up co-founders helped Gov Cuomo in drafting letter attacking accuser Lindsey Boylan: AG report
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/times-up-founders-cuomo-lindsey-boylan

Two women who helped found the anti-harassment group Time’s Up during the height of the #MeToo Movement helped New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's office in drafting a letter that smeared one of his accusers and "impugned her credibility," the state attorney general said in her bombshell report Tuesday.

Cuomo, a Democrat, is facing widespread calls to resign or be removed from office after state Attorney General Letitia James concluded her monthslong investigation Tuesday, saying he sexually harassed 11 women, including current and former state employees, from 2013 to 2020 in violation of state and federal law.

In her 165-page report, James said Cuomo and a group of advisers drafted a letter in December 2020 in response to allegations by the governor’s first accuser, former aide Lindsey Boylan, who said he sexually harassed her and created a toxic work environment.

"The letter denied the legitimacy of Ms. Boylan’s allegations, impugned her credibility, and attacked her claims as politically motivated (including with theories about connections with supporters of President Trump and a politician with an alleged interest in running for Governor)," James said in her report.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2021, 08:01:05 PM »
He verbalized it, without reading his note cards, evidently. Whether he was told to throw Cuomo under the bus or he came up with it himself, the only people who can say aren't talking.

Asterisk isn't a total vegetable. He does have isolated moments of half-assed lucidity.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4972387/president-biden-calls-york-governor-cuomo-resign

I wonder if those moments of half assed lucidity Grandpa Gropey is having are chemically induced or not.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2021, 10:26:15 PM »
Chris Cuomo isn’t the only high-powered CNN honcho with close ties to Gov. Cuomo
https://www.foxnews.com/media/chris-cuomo-isnt-only-high-powered-cnn-honcho-with-close-ties-gov-cuomo

A high-powered CNN executive with close ties to embattled New York Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo could be the reason why the network has taken it easy on the "Cuomo Prime Time" namesake for his role in the governor’s ongoing sexual harassment scandal, according to Fox News contributor Ari Fleischer.

CNN continues to take heat for fawning over Gov. Cuomo before his swift fall from grace and failing it punish the network’s most-watched host, Chris Cuomo, for advising his big brother as allegations of sexual harassment poured in. CNN's most-watched host offered his brother advice and even drafted a statement to respond to the allegations against him in February and isn't allowed to cover his brother on air.

"CNN has a real ethical problem on its hands," Fleischer said Wednesday on "American’s Newsroom."

"The fact that the upper management at CNN, starting with Jeff Zucker the president of CNN, has not disciplined Chris Cuomo, the anchor for his taking a hand in guiding his governor brother through all this, the fact that a CNN anchor actively helped cover up what the governor was doing and worked on message points for the governor to deliver, this is a real ethical problem and CNN is taking no action," Fleischer continued. "One of the reasons why, and I just have to point this out to the viewers, do you know who is in charge of communications at CNN? Governor Cuomo’s former communications director Allison Gollust."

It is not just Chris Cuomo at CNN. There is Allison Gollust. CNN has no ethics whatsoever.  :mental:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 06:11:18 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2021, 05:31:57 AM »
I wonder if those moments of half assed lucidity Grandpa Gropey is having are chemically induced or not.

There's no doubt in my mind that President Asterisk, and going back to his days as a 2020 presidential candydate, is on some kind of drug that is supposed to clear the cobwebs from what's left of his mind. That's why he was hunkered down in his basement.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2021, 07:27:52 PM »
Cuomo’s dwindling supporters rally, say accusers just ‘looking for notoriety’
https://nypost.com/2021/08/07/cuomos-dwindling-supporters-rally-in-nyc-say-accusers-just-looking-for-notoriety/

A Saturday rally to back embattled Gov. Andrew Cuomo in the wake of the release of an independent sexual harassment probe drew less than two dozen supporters — all women who denied being so-called “Cuomosexuals.”

The 20 women rallied outside Cuomo’s midtown Manhattan office to show their support for the embattled governor, carrying signs declaring “Governor Andrew Cuomo Getting it Done for New York,” “Still the Person for the Job,” and “AG has an agenda.”

Martha Flores-Vazquez, a Democratic district leader from Queens, was among the “crowd” and said, “For a lot of people in New York City this is a sad day in America.”

What is their DU name?  :mental:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2021, 08:43:50 PM »
Cuomo’s dwindling supporters rally, say accusers just ‘looking for notoriety’
https://nypost.com/2021/08/07/cuomos-dwindling-supporters-rally-in-nyc-say-accusers-just-looking-for-notoriety/

What is their DU name?  :mental:

Dershowitz is also poo-pooing the AG's investigation. Not sure I disagree with him, but anyway....

https://www.newsmax.com/us/new-york-attorney-general-letitia-james-andrew-cuomo/2021/08/07/id/1031473/

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2021, 07:23:48 PM »
Well, well, well. It looks like the head bimbo has cashed in her chips.

Rat off a sinking ship?

https://republicanupdate.com/governor-cuomos-top-aide-melissa-derosa-resigns/