Author Topic: Other States Look to Texas for Advice on How to Get Democrats to Leave  (Read 717 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
U.S.—In a brilliant move, Governor Greg Abbott has tricked dozens of Democrat legislators into leaving Texas. This is leading other governors across the country to ask Texas for advice on how they can get Democrats to leave their states as well.

"Arizona is a beautiful state," said Governor Doug Ducey, "but it has one problem: it's full of Democrats. Is there some way we can just get them to—I dunno—leave? Why can't they live in California or Cuba, or somewhere they'll fit in better?"

The governor of Georgia has also stated he will be flying to Texas to learn all of Governor Abbott's secrets to making Democrats go somewhere else. 

"We hope to follow the great example set by Texas," said Georgia Governor Brian Kemp. "Democrats have this nasty habit of destroying their states like a plague of locusts, turning it into a burnt husk of death and decay, and then moving to another Republican state to feast on the prosperity built by higher quality people than they'll ever be, then importing their depraved and inhuman policies as they consume all the wealth and happiness of the state like some sort of demonic chupacabra, until they finally bring a once-great American state to its knees, drowning in a cesspool of poverty and corruption, at which point they spread their locust wings and fly to the next state... what was I talking about? I can't remember. Oh yeah—how do we get Democrats to leave?"

At the time of publishing, 32 other states have announced comprehensive "make the Democrat politicians go somewhere else" plans, which they hope to have fully implemented by the end of this year.

According to reports, Texas is now a blissful and prosperous utopia, only 12 hours after Democrat lawmakers left in their private charter plane.

https://babylonbee.com/news/governor-abbot-approval-rating-skyrockets-after-getting-dozens-of-democrats-to-leave-texas
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline RushBabe4Life

• Probationary (Probie)
LOL @ that headline.  :-)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
We all know the story of how Texas House Dems decided to flee to D.C. this past Monday to prevent a quorum from occurring. Lots of stuff on the agenda, but the Dems are convinced that new voting restrictions (perfectly normal to want to make sure that ONLY citizens vote) will be a problem for them.

And they're not wrong. It WILL be a problem for them because it lessens the opportunity for CHEATING.

So they turned tail and ran, flying out on two chartered jets - maskless, mind you - and so far have refused to come back. Gov. Abbott has promised to have them arrested when they return, and that's an action that the Texas House approved as well.

Whoops. Looks like a couple of these Dems tested positive for Covid.  :hyper:

This is why Texas can't have nice things anymore - especially since some jagoff put a case of rotgut Miller Lite in the bus on the way to the planes.  :rotf:

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/07/17/texas-democrats-coronavirus/

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
LOL @ that headline.  :-)

Hey RushBabe4Llife ...

Love your forum name! And still miss him.

Don't know you from Adam, and missed your intro,  but ...

As a long, long, time "Ditto Head" am giving you a hearty :hi5: and & a warm welcome to CC!

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 03:14:37 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)