Author Topic: TEB So I asked 3 trump voters if they wanted to rent a billboard  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
TEB So I asked 3 trump voters if they wanted to rent a billboard
« on: December 24, 2017, 03:54:19 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210022111

TEB
So I asked 3 trump voters if they wanted to rent a billboard

I said ok trumptards I need you to find 4 other morons we need a total of 7 morons it won’t be to hard in this ville . And will rent the billboard at end of town with our combined 18$ gop tax scam refund that will be a weekly 144$ it cost 140$. So I said will put your pictures up on billboard saying I got us into this by voting for 45. I am a stupid idiot I’m sorry America for doing this to you. they just sat and drank the coffee maybe their thinking about my idea.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!  We have a new bouncy and another one at the link. Pretty new, but I’m hoping it grows.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: TEB So I asked 3 trump voters if they wanted to rent a billboard
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 03:59:13 PM »
TEB
So I asked 3 trump voters if they wanted to rent a billboard

I said ok trumptards I need you to find 4 other morons we need a total of 7 morons it won’t be to hard in this ville

Your lucky they didn't beat the shit out of you. You were looking for 7 morons, you could take the place of 3 of them. :loser: :loser:

Is this the dousch bag with the talking dog?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 04:03:41 PM »
Your lucky they didn't beat the shit out of you. You were looking for 7 morons, you could take the place of 3 of them. :loser: :loser:

Is this the dousch bag with the talking dog?

That would be Boog. LOL

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »
When the boog speaks, TEB takes notes, ponders the meanings.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 05:12:40 PM »
When the boog speaks, TEB takes notes, ponders the meanings.

Same when Boog leaves the 'smart sausages' behind. :pokingpoop:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 06:35:51 PM »
Of course TEB won't buy the billboard himself and put these guys pics up there with the same message.

The billboard owners would never be paid...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 07:39:15 PM »
When TEB posts his :bouncy: s should receive a score of empty beer bottles/cans, something cheap like Keystone. This one was pretty dumb, so maybe

« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 08:06:04 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 09:13:16 PM »
When TEB posts his :bouncy: s should receive a score of empty beer bottles, something cheap like Keystone. This one was pretty dumb, so maybe

:lmao: :lmao:

He did get a ‘So’ in there, that was about it for grading.

KC

*Stolen