Author Topic: the 2016 franksolich (WillyT)  (Read 14052 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
the 2016 franksolich (WillyT)
« on: December 30, 2016, 08:30:02 PM »
Congratulations to the WillyT primitive, for being selected for the franksolich, which is given a primitive who wasn’t nominated or selected for Top DUmmiehood, but who should’ve been.

WillyT, who’s posted on both Skins’s island and Manny’s message board as “WillyT,” is 61, almost 62, years old, and lives in Sacramento, California, where he’s a file clerk for that state government.  It should be no wonder California has severe budgetary problems, considering that the state pays a broad-bottomed desk-sitting file clerk a whooping $39,000 a year for what’s essentially a $12,000-a-year job anywhere else.

WillyT was the leader of the gimme crowd on Skins’s island, those supporting the old sourassed sourpuss Methuselah for the Democrat nomination for president this past year.  Skins finally came to his senses and expelled him, after which WillyT crawled over to Manny’s message board.

I’m not sure, but it’s possible WillyT happens to be a member of a politically-correct racial group, but don’t quote me on that.  He’s rather uppity, too; members of Manny’s message board have had get-togethers right in WillyT’s own neighborhood, but WillyT won’t attend them because the company’s not his level, his caliber of people.

WillyT hangs only with the big dudes in state gov.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WillyT’s old enough to remember—all too well—the plight of the Democrats and the Democrat party during the Reagan-Bush years, when the party was laid flatter than a toad that’s been stepped on. 

Of course, the past years under the soon-to-leave president, it’s been far far worse…..

In 1992, it looked as if the Democrats were permanently locked into minority status when the ambitious Messalina Agrippina ran her husband for the White House, which the Democrats won, although only narrowly. 

But they won it anyway, and Messalina Agrippina wasted no time in giving away things to people who’d stuck with them through the difficult years.  Over the next several years, Democrats, liberals, and primitives were given things they’d thought were out of their reach forever—unlimited abortions, extravagant social services, preferential treatment for groups sympathetic to the Democrat party, an erosion of the rule of law, the introduction of elitism and cronyism into government and politics.

The last-mentioned particularly affected WillyT who even back then had been a file clerk since, since wll, forever; twenty years ago, he was paid whatever he was worth, but with being a governmental bureaucrat suddenly became cool, hip, trendy, with it, over time he got to where he is today, paid about three times what his “labor”’s worth.

All because of Messalina Agrippina.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She shouldn’t have bothered, considering all the nongratitude she got for it.

Just as franksolich was getting all geared up to write the Top DUmmie awards, I began reading An American Melodrama: The Presidential Campaign of 1968 (by three journalists from England; 1969, New York: Viking Press), an enticing-looking tome 800 pages long, but I could barely get past the first fifty pages before I got vomitous, and tossed it into the trash.

The book at first gives with a description of the nascent campaign of Senator Eugene McCarthy (D-Minnesota) against the incumbent president Lyndon Johnson.  I went no further than that, knowing what was coming up later; the campaign of Senator Robert Kennedy (D-New York) with the same objective.

I was just a kid then, but old enough and observant enough to see that while the college-aged supporters of the senator from Minnesota were jerks and asses, the college-aged supporters of the senator from New York were even more so.

All of my older brothers and sisters had been among their numbers, for both candidates, and this marked about the time I began to loathe and detest them for their Democrat, liberal, primitive, and hippie values; values that led them into becoming decadently materialistic, shortening their lives.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I’d never been fond of Lyndon Johnson, being a Republican since birth, but the last couple years of his presidency, or four years of his life, appalled at the way people to whom he’d given them much treated him, I became increasingly sympathetic to him.

I even cried, long and luxuriant tears of sorrow, when the poor man died.

I believe Lyndon Johnson was my first illumination about how “no good deed goes unpunished.”

It’s true that Lyndon Johnson was charitable on the backs of other people, not his own; he gave away other people’s, not his, money.  Of course, the same thing can be said about Vast Teddy Kennedy, Barack 0bama, Messalina Agrippina, &c., &c., &c.  Democrats, liberals, and primitives tend to be very good at two things; giving away other people’s money and keeping their own.

The man, as president, had given the poor, the old, the young, the minorities, more than any president had ever given them, but the more he gave them, the more they seemed to hate him.

I was only ten years old when I realized there’s just some people in this world not worth being nice to; probably if Lyndon Johnson had learned that lesson by the age of fifty, his presidency might have been remembered with warmth and gratitude, those whom he’d aided and succored praising his name.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

And hence WillyT in 2016, who turned on she who gave him so much.

I’m pretty sure there comes a time when the Ungrateful suffer for their ingratitude, and so if I were the WillyT primitive, I’d be cowering and sweating in abject terror.  Sic semper amentibus, thus the fate of idiots and assholes.

Last Up: the big one, the Top DUmmie of 2016
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 06:02:19 AM by SSG Snuggle Bunny »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Re: the 2016 franksolich
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 08:32:46 PM »
Well done Coach
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 08:59:00 PM »
Well done, Frank!  A great write up. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 09:14:42 PM »
Well done Coach

You know, 1968 was a very long time ago, and I was pretty young back then.

But I'm surprised how much it influenced me, and influences me to this day.

It still makes me feel very tired and discouraged, thinking about the way the McCarthy brats and the Kennedy assholes treated an old man who'd given them so much.

And of course we saw the same this past year, the way the gimme crowd treated an old woman who'd single-handedly resurrected the near-dead Democrat party in the early 1990s.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2016, 09:52:51 PM »
Democrats, liberals, and primitives tend to be very good at two things; giving away other people’s money and keeping their own.

Truer words never spoken. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 10:07:20 PM »
Excellent choice!!!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2016, 11:17:44 PM »
WillyT is an unknown to me.

It appears that he will be up and coming in the ranks of the DUmies.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2016, 03:28:10 AM »
WillyT is an unknown to me.

It appears that he will be up and coming in the ranks of the DUmies.

Actually, I think the WillyT primitive has seen his best days, however those were, and will fade away.

Despite my attempts to promote him, to boost him, to sell him, his persona obviously lacked something making him interesting to decent and civilized people, and so he's pretty much an unknown to most here.

Like most other state (in any state) governmental employees, he's just too bland, too boring.

I wish I had the same skills as our colleague BannedfromDU, the talent scout who discovered hypertensive ol' Bob, the TheMastersNemesis primitive.

<<<always wanted to be a talent scout of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2016, 05:14:33 AM »
People who have been given much never have enough.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2016, 05:19:39 AM »
People who have been given much never have enough.

:agree: :yeahthat:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gamle-ged

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 09:56:38 AM »
You know, 1968 was a very long time ago, and I was pretty young back then.

But I'm surprised how much it influenced me, and influences me to this day.

It still makes me feel very tired and discouraged, thinking about the way the McCarthy brats and the Kennedy assholes treated an old man who'd given them so much.

And of course we saw the same this past year, the way the gimme crowd treated an old woman who'd single-handedly resurrected the near-dead Democrat party in the early 1990s.

I acquired a firm and lasting opinion of LBJ when I sat in a M.A.R.S. site in Vietnam, March '68, waiting to place a phone call home while listening to the news that Johnson would implement a partial halt of bombing missions over North Vietnam “unilaterally.” Several of us waiting just looked at each other and shook our heads at what we saw as a huge favor to the enemy...
"This is football season. A team can have more yards and lose the game. What matters is how many points you put on the board. The Electoral College is the points."   (Newt Gingrich)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 03:39:10 PM »
I acquired a firm and lasting opinion of LBJ when I sat in a M.A.R.S. site in Vietnam, March '68, waiting to place a phone call home while listening to the news that Johnson would implement a partial halt of bombing missions over North Vietnam “unilaterally.”

Still using MARS, ten years later, when I used it to call from MCAS Iwakuni, JA.

"I love you, ..... over"    :-)

Several of us waiting just looked at each other and shook our heads at what we saw as a huge favor to the enemy...
:II:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2017, 05:54:05 AM »
IIRC, the guy's basically a printer & copier toner-changer. The Sacramento area is not as pricey as the SF Bay Area, but ~$40K year isn't exactly princely, not even with the high-end government benefits package. He probably bought his home in a decent suburb long ago, but someone starting there on that would have to live in a Mooville town (from a Sacramento POV, not mine) like Dixon, Yolo, or maybe Woodland. His hobnobbing "with the big dudes in state gov" if ever, begins with, "My printer is down ...".

When it come to respect, I have more respect for a $20K/year burger-flipper than I do for most government bureaucrats. The burger-flipper produces something people want.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 01:12:12 AM »
I acquired a firm and lasting opinion of LBJ when I sat in a M.A.R.S. site in Vietnam, March '68, waiting to place a phone call home while listening to the news that Johnson would implement a partial halt of bombing missions over North Vietnam “unilaterally.” Several of us waiting just looked at each other and shook our heads at what we saw as a huge favor to the enemy...

I get you, sir, and agree.

Anyone who was in Vietnam and anyone who was Republican and conservative during the 1960s has good and valid reasons for being contemptuous of Lyndon Johnson.

But those who benefited from his largesse--such as spoiled-rotten college kids of the time and other who profited from his luxurious social programs--had no grounds for being ungrateful; they should've been kissing LBJ's ass instead of kicking it. 
apres moi, le deluge