Author Topic: Dear Bernie supporters. Please. Stop! cyrano  (Read 2526 times)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Dear Bernie supporters. Please. Stop! cyrano
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 03:06:38 PM »
Those "America first" people were libs who did not want to get involved with Germany during WWII. Are you confused or DUmb?

The correct answer is "yes".

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2016, 05:00:58 PM »
With all of their hubris over HilLIARy, the one thing that they're having a Hell of a time masking is their sheer terror at the very real prospect of losing to Trump.  Why else would Cryano put up such a fuss? :whistling: :confused:

There's a poll that appears to be linked with USC that shows Trump up by 3 or 4 points.  Not much, I know; but the fact that Trump's even close must be causing all sorts of stomach discomfort with the primitives. :stirpot:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline FaC

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »
With all of their hubris over HilLIARy, the one thing that they're having a Hell of a time masking is their sheer terror at the very real prospect of losing to Trump.  Why else would Cryano put up such a fuss? :whistling: :confused:

There's a poll that appears to be linked with USC that shows Trump up by 3 or 4 points.  Not much, I know; but the fact that Trump's even close must be causing all sorts of stomach discomfort with the primitives. :stirpot:

I was driving all day Friday so I decided to entertain myself by listening to the Thom Hartmann show. It was great - Hartmann was in full up panic mode. He kept describing how Trump's policies would resonate with people from his neighborhood in Lansing MI where he grew up.