Author Topic: Suddenly, no post counts....  (Read 1944 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Suddenly, no post counts....
« on: November 06, 2015, 09:25:06 PM »
next to the Gerber-burpers screen names.  Checked four threads.  Gone.

Huh....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
Re: Suddenly, no post counts....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 09:32:21 PM »
Oh..... they're at DEFCON 3   :whatever:

LEVEL 3
Some navigational images are not displayed
Posts counts are not displayed
Signature lines are not displayed
Stars are not displayed
The homepage is replaced with a static HTML file

The Commodore 64 quit.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 10:05:34 PM »
Oh..... they're at DEFCON 3   :whatever:

The Commodore 64 quit.

Maybe their upgrade to an Amiga didn't go well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 10:10:41 PM »
How will they know who to bully now?

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 10:12:33 PM »
From the front page:
Welcome to Democratic Underground

We are currently experiencing extremly high traffic to our website, and have been forced to turn off our home page and other site functionality to reduce the strain on our servers. We are doing everything we can to hopefully keep our discussion forums open. Please come join us!

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 10:15:13 PM »
Maybe their upgrade to an Amiga didn't go well.
:-)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 10:17:16 PM »
How will they know who to bully now?
:hi5:

There was a comment in the thread almost verbatim to that.   :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 10:18:41 PM »
I have no idea what is causing the issues at DU. It's not the MSNBC Democrat forum thing - that ended hours ago.

Leads me to believe either the hamster died, or the site is 'feeling the Bern' as leftists are showing their displeasure with DU's blatant Hillary support.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 10:25:10 PM »
I took time to peruse several of the latest threads. -- No indication of any crazed posting activity. So, I suspect either they have server issues, or they are getting DDOSed. - probably by Anonymous/OWS/Bernouts.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 10:49:51 PM »
I'm thinking its the news that politico made up the Carson story.  :rotf:
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 03:53:10 AM »
:hi5:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2015, 05:48:12 AM »
They're at DEFCON 3 huh? They must have a huge influx of users. Maybe up to 10-15 at a time. :lol:
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »
:-)

I thought it was three TI 1000 calculators stuck together with duct tape.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2015, 08:02:03 AM »
Wah. Its back to normal now.

well, normal for DU

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2015, 08:54:00 AM »

The echo chamber DUmbfuks still have not caught on to the fact that the hit piece imploded.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »
I have no idea what is causing the issues at DU. It's not the MSNBC Democrat forum thing - that ended hours ago.

Leads me to believe either the hamster died, or the site is 'feeling the Bern' as leftists are showing their displeasure with DU's blatant Hillary support.

Maybe IT and steampunk are a poor combination.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2015, 10:04:02 AM »
The echo chamber DUmbfuks still have not caught on to the fact that the hit piece imploded.

Won't you EVER learn? It was FAKE, but accurate.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2015, 10:28:24 AM »

If the Mapes-Rather implosion is any sort of indicator, if Carson gets nominated and elected (that's a pretty big "if") POTUS, DU-folk will be regurgitating this hit piece for years to come (hopefully, IMO, for 10 or 20 years ... or more!).

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2015, 10:37:18 AM »
Normally, the DUmp doesn't go to DEFCON mode unless it is a presidential election.  Or a midterm.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2015, 10:52:26 AM »
If the Mapes-Rather implosion is any sort of indicator, if Carson gets nominated and elected (that's a pretty big "if") POTUS, DU-folk will be regurgitating this hit piece for years to come (hopefully, IMO, for 10 or 20 years ... or more!).

Hitlary Benghazi debacle
DUmmies: There is no there there. It's all a lie

Hitlary E-mail debacle
DUmmies: There is no there there. It's all a lie

Politico article (proven to be a lie)
DUmmies: OMG, Carson lied (believing the lie). There is a there there. We need to investigate further.

Liberals Disgust Me. (but I repeat myself, see below).